• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Parahumans Speed Upgrades

I did a calculation for Newter that, if accepted could lead to upgrades for a solid portion of the Parahumans cast, namely the Mid Tiers and it would also serve as a supporting feat for High Tiers.

For example, Grue is ranked at Peak Human, despite the fact that he's fought with Armsmaster, who is ranked at Superhuman. Next, Taylor's Skitter and Weaver Keys once again have her ranked at Peak Human, when she fought with both Lung and Mannequin, both of whom are ranked at Subsonic. The issue I'm making note of is inconsistent scaling.

Next, vague reasoning behind their ratings is annoying. Jack Slash is just said to "be able to keep up with Parahumans", Same goes for Grue and Skitter, and many others. What's that even mean? All three of these characters have clear feats, and yet none of them are even mentioned.

Fighting doesn't really mean they are at the same speed. I recall Mannequin being way way faster then Skitter and Blitzing her. Also Lungs speed justification is fought against Leviathan (doesn't really put him at the same speed) also note he was far far stronger when he fought Leviathan then when he fought Skitter (which would presumably make him Faster)

In terms of the Mannequin feat, I was going to suggest a line of downscaling from Subsonic to Superhuman, as most of the Undersiders were at least able to keep up with and defend against Armsmaster in close combat.

Back