• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A very specific question.

This is just seemingly 2a though.
you just combine it with an infinite amount of people and you'd have uncountable infinite or something. I dont know, just watch the video that veritasium made. about how a hotel with infinite rooms ran out.

you just combine it with an infinite amount of people and you'd have uncountable infinite or something. I dont know, just watch the video that veritasium made. about how a hotel with infinite rooms ran out.
So this and the other is a different topic yes?

Doesn't it only say infinite universe rather than infinite universes? The former is just High 3-A or Low 2-C only.
an infinite universe that creates many parallel universes through choices. don't skip the other ones previously mentioned.

The infinite universe combined with each choice creating other parallel universes thing.
So the reference? Well adding the context you said above and invoking some stuff i want to invoke, it should be around aleph 1 to higher.

(Should be able to make a sequence and go even bigger with more context or so, but it's seemingly atleast aleph 1 at minimum.)

Idk if the reference is already branched out or would still be branching in this case or context but that's that.

I'll see you tomorrow.
See me tomorrow? Ok i guess, I'll see you tomorrow.

Last edited:
Ok so the interpretation is an Infinite Universe would have Infinite People and Infinite People means Infinite Choices creating Infinite Parallel Universes. And then we assume that each of those Parallel Universes follows the same rules.

Im pretty sure thats just Infinite^Ad Infinitum, which still isnt Infinite^Infinite. Also just because a universe is infinite doesnt necessarily mean there are infinite people living in there.

Ok so the interpretation is an Infinite Universe would have Infinite People and Infinite People means Infinite Choices creating Infinite Parallel Universes.
I guess we can invoke the axiom of choice or atleast the axiom of dependant choice and bassically create a sequence using transfinite induction or recursion.
And then we assume that each of those Parallel Universes follows the same rules.
Wdym?

Last edited:
No it wouldnt, only if they are already branched, which isnt the case here given the context.
It's a logical loop that makes it so it's already done.

If Infinite People exist (Which they do in an Infinite Universe) then they have already made Infinite Choices, which means Infinite Branches have to already exist and those Infinite Branches link to Infinite Universes. And the process has to have already happened.

It's not Ad Infinitum cause there is no way a finished process loop like that can still be going.

No they dont, you'd have to prove that exists people outside of Earth in this hypothetical universe.
No, I don't that's how Infinity works. If a Universe is Infinite then that means Infinite Planets exist.

Even if there is a 0.000000001% chance of life existing outside of Earth that means it DOES EXIST because 0.000000001% of Infinity is Infinity. And the same goes for any other logical conundrum.

If Infinite People exist then even if only 1% are making a choice at the moment that means Infinite People are making a choice atm.

No, I don't that's how Infinity works. If a Universe is Infinite then that means Infinite Planets exist.

Even if there is a 0.000000001% chance of life existing outside of Earth that means it DOES EXIST because 0.000000001% of Infinity is Infinity. And the same goes for any other logical conundrum.

If Infinite People exist then even if only 1% are making a choice at the moment that means Infinite People are making a choice atm.
Infinite planets does not mean infinite Earths. You are assuming they exist just because.

Infinite planets does not mean infinite Earths. You are assuming they exist just because.
The Quote says that Parallel Universes arise from choices, it never said human choices. That means any kind of life that can make choices.

No matter what, Earth has a percentage of being replicated and so do Human Beings. And as long as it has a percentage it does exist Infinitely.

Simplified: As long as it can happen it has happened Infinitely.

The Quote says that Parallel Universes arise from choices, it never said human choices. That means any kind of life that can make choices.

No matter what, Earth has a percentage of being replicated and so do Human Beings. And as long as it has a percentage it does exist Infinitely.

Simplified: As long as it can happen it has happened Infinitely.
Okay but the issue is that you are still assuming that life pervades across the entire universe as opposed to specific planets or such.

In the same way we can have a infinite universe with life only on Earth, the above can also be true.

Okay but the issue is that you are still assuming that life pervades across the entire universe as opposed to specific planets or such.

In the same way we can have a infinite universe with life only on Earth, the above is also true.
I'm assuming Life exists Infinitely across an Infinite Universe.

Your assuming Earth is the only planet with life in an Infinite Universe. That would be saying Earth or a planet like Earth or Life, in general, has a 0% chance of happening again in Infinity. That make's absolutely no sense.

My argument is the default acceptance of how Infinity works, your argument actually needs evidence.

Well, but following the question of the title even if the context doesn't relate to the Verse in question, if you have an infinite universe with infinite people which follows MWI, what tier would it be?

Because technically, even if just a tiny Bit of people makes an action every second, it's also infinite people making infinite actions which lead to infinte worlds. Then we have infinite worlds with infinite people which does infinite actions which also creates infinite worlds per world (infinite^infinite) and so on

Is this somehow correct? If it is, what tier would it be?

I'm assuming Life exists Infinitely across an Infinite Universe.
Yes, which is an assumption.
Your assuming Earth is the only life in an Infinite Universe. That would be saying Earth or a planet like Earth or Life, in general, has a 0% chance of happening again in Infinity. That make's absolutely no sense.
Thats just an argument from incredulity. Also universe being infinite does not mean it holds every single possibility.

Your assuming Earth is the only planet with life in an Infinite Universe. That would be saying Earth or a planet like Earth or Life, in general, has a 0% chance of happening again in Infinity. That make's absolutely no sense.

My argument is the default acceptance of how Infinity works, your argument actually needs evidence.
Actually no, you need to prove that there are infinite living beings across the entire universe, default assumption is only Earth have life, because of what currently happening in our real world, as Earth is the only CONFIRMED planet to have life

Actually no, you need to prove that there are infinite living beings across the entire universe, default assumption is only Earth have life, because of what currently happening in our real world, as Earth is the only CONFIRMED planet to have life
1. Where is it stated on the Wiki that we assume Earth is the only planet with life.

2. Again none of that matters in front of Infinity. As long as Earth exists there is a percentage of Earth happening and as long as that percentage is not 0 then divided by Infinity = Infinity. There is no flawed logic here its how math works.

1. Where is it stated on the Wiki that we assume Earth is the only planet with life.
it doesn't need to, due to it being obvious
2. Again none of that matters in front of Infinity. As long as Earth exists there is a percentage of Earth happening and as long as that percentage is not 0 then divided by Infinity = Infinity. There is no flawed logic here its how math works.
Your argument based on a bigger assumption, math is not proof or evidences here, because i can argued back the same that there is 1 planet with life and call it a day. And i hate to using this but, extraordinary claim require extraordinary evidence

Edit: anyway need to sleep, it is already dark here

Last edited:
Your argument based on a bigger assumption, math is not proof or evidences here, because i can argued back the same that there is 1 planet with life and call it a day. And i hate to using this but, extraordinary claim require extraordinary evidence

Edit: any need to sleep, it is already dark here
So you can't disprove the fact any chance of Life Existing divided by Infinity is Infinity, but because you don't believe that logic is "Proper Evidence" you are just going to ignore it.

Welp ok then, I guess staff will have to figure this out when someone brings up this argument in a CRT cause this going nowhere.

(Also no it's like 1 Pm where I'm at.)

it doesn't need to, due to it being obvious

Edit: anyway need to sleep, it is already dark here
but that's not how infinity works. Anything plus, minus, times or divided by infinity is still infinity

Yeah an infinite universe has every possible circumstance an infinite number of times, if there is infinite space and each portion of that space (infinite portions) has an x% chance of hosting life, then there is infinite life because x% of infinity will always be infinity as long as x does not equal zero.

Well, but following the question of the title even if the context doesn't relate to the Verse in question, if you have an infinite universe with infinite people which follows MWI, what tier would it be?

Because technically, even if just a tiny Bit of people makes an action every second, it's also infinite people making infinite actions which lead to infinte worlds. Then we have infinite worlds with infinite people which does infinite actions which also creates infinite worlds per world (infinite^infinite) and so on

Is this somehow correct? If it is, what tier would it be?
Thoughts?

Back