• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
It is Star Wars Day as well as the release of BFB 18, so this is probably a good way to commemorate both series.

Speed is equalized, both are High 7-C, and the battle is in the Death Star. Both are willing to kill, and the start 7 meters apart (because nobody uses 7, and its supposed to be X's value).

Who wins?

A feared general: 3

The number's right hand man: 3

September 9:

Last edited:
i haven't watched star wars that much, but from what i see grievous looks much more capable than X is, and he seems to have much, much more combat experience than X does while X just scales to the other contestants and dug to the earth

x's heat resistance could make the lightsabers weaker (i don't know star wars at all, please don't explain the entire anatomy of a energy glow stick) but grievous still has a lot of experience to find a way to hurt X, while X simply doesn't have any.

voting for four arms from ben 10

TheTemEmpire said:
i haven't watched star wars that much, but from what i see grievous looks much more capable than X is, and he seems to have much, much more combat experience than X does while X just scales to the other contestants and dug to the earth

x's heat resistance could make the lightsabers weaker (i don't know star wars at all, please don't explain the entire anatomy of a energy glow stick) but grievous still has a lot of experience to find a way to hurt X, while X simply doesn't have any.

voting for four arms from ben 10
AP advantage? You forgot about that.

Grievous scales to 135.67 kilotons while X scales to 937.2294396131065923 kilotons, a 6.90815537417x AP advantage.

i don't see X being measured in that calc, and as i mentioned he "just scales to the other contestants"

but seeing the calc, i guess x just slaps the robot and he wins, however grievous is stated to have acrobatics, and since he's on the death star he'd have plenty of places to hide and ambush x, or just stay away and spam blaster since i don't belive there will be a lot of space for x to fly with.

i'm assuming everybody is in character, so x will probably think it's okay to tank grievous' attacks or trip and fall when he throws a punch, while grievous sabers and lasers at any moment he can get

Willing to kill.

Also, you realize X can hide himself away for 3 episodes without being noticed?

i don't know if i recall correctly, but i only think cloudy and/or balloon actually cared about X until four made it a challenge to find him

and willing to kill doesn't change x's weaknesses, just makes him want to beat up a robot dude. grievous doesn't change as much

X was actually discovered by accident over Gelatin attempting to steal one of Fries' fries. This was after they thought Four and X had merged into Donut when in reality, X escaped at the last second, and everyone presumed him to be merged with Donut.

Just want to note it is a 6.9x AP advantage in X’s favor, and could even overpower Grievous with LS anyways

Grievous via more experience/skill. He can also certainly use X's hesitance/nervousness/ignorance to his advantage. X has the AP advantage, but that's seems to be it.

When it came to ignorence, thats just to the contestants about the challenges and not really in a combat situation, so I wouldnt see how it would hinder it in a fight.
The fact X is also able to hide himself successfully only to be found by pure accident is also impressive, which can easily help him out.
Finally... X’s profile is sorta outdated. He was supposed to get telekinesis/BFR by snapping his fingers, which sends people to the Big Rotating Building, where everyone is locked up in a cage, unable to get out.

Last edited:
Grievous for these reasons. He’s simply more skilled and far more Combat oriented than X is. X has an AP advantage, but as X lacks any real combat experience he’d struggle to get even a hit on Grievous likely. Even BRB wouldn't help, as during the few times X has been placed in danger, he never uses it, and only uses the BRB to eliminate contestants for the sake of the game.

Wasnt that pre-split?

And X never wanted to get rid of Four knowing how he was his friend, not that it mattered anyway due to how Four could teleport out.

Honestly, I'll give my reasoning for why X wins

AP/Dura: X easily, what makes it worse is that the High 7-C feat was very casual, it would need to be many hits to harm X, on top of which, X has a massive LS advantage in this fight

Experience: Grievous takes this easily, X is not a good fighter and can be timid/nervous and scared at times, which Grievous can exploit. However, X seems to have a stamina advantage, so he cannot be tired out in a fight of endurance.

Abilities: X, his BFR wouldn't be a game changer as Grievous can get out, but it could become an annoyance and prevent X from receiving a fair few hits. On top of which, he has decent regeneration which could help him heal from minor injuries.

Verdict: X wins, he has abilities which can shake up the fight, greater stamina, and the deal breaker is the massive AP/Dura gap, sure he is a bad fighter, but either X lays 3 hits and he's toast, or grievous tires out due to less stamina

Last edited:
I don’t see how regen means much considering how outclassed he is in skill.
Lightsabers should still cause massive damage since they are plasma, which would melt right through him. The skill gap would make it easy to tear right through him.

Back