• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
considering the fact that he resists all of his own abilities, really powerful mind manip included, Caine probably stomps

> Tier 1 vs Low 2-C

okay but why though coz Tier 1 Reality Warping literally is just Tier 1

1. It's not Tier 1 RW, it's Infomation Manip, Plot Hax, Text hax etc and this only scales if he enters a certain state, and until then, it wouldn't scale.

2. Trying to Mind Hax him is pretty pointless, since he resists much stronger Mind Hax like this:

https://imgur.com/3wIZDdK

I'm flattered.

For now I'll wait for someone to propose an argument against him and counter it, once I feel I've addressed all arguments, I'll vote.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Which of his hax? I doubt everything he has is tier 1
Actually, nigh-all of his abilities are 8-D as they work on the Demons, who scale to the Angels who created the At least 8-D Verse.

Low 2-C. To his apparently Tier 1 abilities.

Also, assuming he isn't Tier 1, then... Mal's mindhax is above-baseline 2-A range. That doesn't seem like above-baseline.

The One Mind ability affect multiple infinite amount of beings.

Firstly the infinite Multiverse, then the infinite amount of beings in the infinite realities surrounding the infinite heavens.

By this alone, this is Alif 2.

This is considerably above baseline.

As is a Lesser Deity equivalent, as you know. Considering the multiverse of D&D includes both the Prime Materials (each of which is infinite) and IIRC had infinite copies (if I remember the scan correctly, but I'd have to look it up), as well as the Abyss, which has infinite planes. Et all, of course.

It's late here and I'm soon to bed so I'm out for now.

So, Alif 1, Infinity ^ Infinity (Assuming in those infinite planes from the Abyss has infinite beings)

Infinity ^ infinity = Infinity x infinity

Also:

Agnaa
Actually I was slightly wrong with my last post.

If we represent "Countable infinity" with ÔäÁ0, then 2^ÔäÁ0 is uncountably infinite, ÔäÁ0^ÔäÁ0 is the same size as 2^ÔäÁ0 being uncountably infinite.

For more reading on this result, read up on Cantor's Theorem, for more reading on the size of the uncountably infinite, read up on Cardinality of the Continuum

06:33, November 6, 2018
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardinality_of_the_continuum

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cantor's_theorem

>Reality Warping over an 8D structure.

This should outright be listed as 1-C in his tier.

I'VE NOT SAID IT'S RW

He doesn't have 8-D/11-D RW, he doesn't have feats of that, nor do the Mages.

Back