• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mages can use their hax on 8-D/11-D beings like the Demons to repel them and such.

Lilith is the strongest Mage, and during that time, she made Caine a Mage.

Check their page, technically, most of their hax work on Demons. Obviously, some don't work.

Still reality warp on a level equal to 8D beings, is still 1-C doe.

"Stated to have beaten an angel"

The proof for 1-C is literally the same thing though an angel instead of a demon.

Oh, and that immeasurable speed in base form.

I've never seen a verse where characters are kept into 3D tiering tough "semi-metaphorical" talking while being able to fight Tier 2/1 beings.

It's usually the complete opposite.

They can, and fighting Demons is both rare, and very catastrophic.

It doesn't end well for the front line people, let's put it like that.

Because he has the same powers of the Mages, as he's a Mage himself.

He scales above Lilith, the strongest Mage, who was scared of him.

"technically, most of their hax work on Demons. Obviously, some don't work."

I literally said that earlier.

Eitherway, she has no way of getting around the Seven-Fold curse, and Caine resists Mind Manip from Demons and even from Angels.

Then Caine would follow up with...anything and one shot.

All spells used on her that don't work will be turned back at the caster with their own power. This includes hax.

Like, if you used a mind control spell, and it failed, you'd get mind controlled instead.

Yeah, and 8-D spells negs that.

Then also, this doesn't sound like a passive spell, it sounds like it must be cast.

And what spell is this called?

Um, yes, he does. Zach, you know literally nothing about the verse, you don't get the last word.

And yes, they are.

What? I don't have to prove a negative.

I've shown that their powers work on Demons, who created literally every dimension in the verse.

And you don't get to say anything about the verse, because everything you say on it is an Argument from Ignorence.

If you want to say they're not, then provide evidence on why Demons/Angels aren't 8-D/11-D

Oh no

Demons and Angels are tier 1

But if he can fight him in his Low 2-C key, he shouldn't have a Low 2-C key

Either that or he can't fight them in his Low 2-C key and thus isn't a smurf

Pick one

What?

It's other people claiming Caine has 8-D RW (Which he doesn't), and is why people are saying he shouldn't be Low 2-C.

Udlmaster said:
What?
It's other people claiming Caine has 8-D RW (Which he doesn't), and is why people are saying he shouldn't be Low 2-C.
If he can beat angels and demons then either the angels and demons should be low 2-C or he should be 1-C

Yeah, I know, and those, like Fireball, and Ice, Earth etc. Manip don't work on Demons anyway.

They have Nigh-Invulerability to physical attacks anyway, it's literally one of their abilities which negates all physical damage, so, he doesn't have AP on the Demons level.

Caine can just seal Mal into the Second dimension.

Or throw her into the Supernal and get her absorbed and erased.

Back