• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I personally thought that was a decent show, at least better then watching an annoying dog fetishize over steak sandwiches (Opinions slightly exaggerated)

Anyways, which key/tier are we using for Benjamin? (For the moment I'm going to assume we're using his 8-B key)

Technically. That means you think chowder is an annoying dog fetishize over steak sandwiches. Your dissin on him by jumping o that thought. GG

Hazbin Hotel is dumpster fire, so all the characters from there are the 3rd worst cartoon characters on this site

GoCommitDi said:
Hazbin Hotel is dumpster fire, so all the characters from there are the 3rd worst cartoon characters on this site
Im serious by the way, HH is so unfunny it makes The Nutshack look like a genius comedy

I've never seen that, but based on what you've said I'm guessing it was bad? (I'm stalling here because I don't know enough to make a vote)

Back to the thread.

I'm voting Gumball (Hooray!!!!)

His AP comes to elemental manipulation, and while that COULD knock him out, he doesn't know how to control it and It likely wouldn't work well enough on him. Meanwhile, all Gumball needs to do is pull out his helmet and he wins from there

Wait a minute, he isn't bloodlusted.

However, due to his unexperience at fighting, Gumball would eventually pull out his hax or glare at him and his regen would help along with it stopping oneshots. His superior AP comes from elemental manip which he can't control very well, so unlike the inevitable match with Sasuke, that wouldn't really put gumball down. That would kill Ben and Benjamin isn't like Spider Man or Johny Bravo where they are both masters at fighting, meaning he wouldn't likely beat him before gumball goes serious

Voting gumball regardless

He has 18 losses, whaddya mean "end"

Well If this match finishes before his match with MCU Iron Man, then it's just going to start back up agai

oh yeah, well sorry for ranting about how unfunny HH is

Anyway ben's control with elemental is poo-poo, so Gumball regens over and over agai and puts on helmet GG

I just realized Gumball's lost to five Spongebob characters (Just goes to show who's show is better)

Actually, we are going to embark on a new mission! We're going to try to give him a decent win-loss ratio! We're currently at 2 wins, and 21 losses, so how bad could it be?

Back