• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Ton of Devilman Problems

His feat of regenerating his whole body is a greater feat however. Since him regenerating his arm would only constitute a High-Low rating.

EDIT: Thank you for all the info btw. Glad I have people to educate me on this verse

@Cooltaff12

Better with manga, because in the process struggle they are co-joined both world.

@The Everlasting

Most of Devilman achievements, it was decided to put into a composite profile.

Could someone check and make sure all of Akiras powers are listed on his profile? Aswell could someone maybe list all of Satans abilities so we could get started on his profile soon

Just finished reading the respect threads and DAMN. That was amazing. Ehh off the top of my head we have to add illusion creation for Akira and also upgrade his healing. There is also the whole turn everything to liquidy paste in a massive AOE but I don't know what that could count as really. Oh and shouldn't he have BFR for sending Silene and the other lad to another dimension/world? and People were being sucked into his time portal would that also be considered BFR?

Lastly, he's immune to having his future being read.

And a sonic scream. He has it in canon too, as he used it in Devilman vs. Hades.

Minor correction for his electricity manipulation, since we see he can summon bolts from the sky and creates thunderstorms. And Earth manipulation, since he can control earthquakes, create and seal fissures and create volcanic eruptions.

Aizenishere said:
S-so he can just merge with whatever opponent he's against lol..
I would rather say anyone around his level and those who obvoiusly don't have a great resitance to body manipulations.

Well I mean we can only put him against people around his power otherwise it'd be a spite/stomp thread right haha. So yea they'd somehow need resistance to it.

When he merged with Getter did Devilman have full control or no?

Not reallt. He was calling most of the shots, but was sharing control with Getter team. They could not even move until Akira told them to chill and go with the flow. HOWEVER it is stated in Devilman and Devilman vs Hades, that when demons merge, the "stronger will" dominates the fusion. Akira mentions it to Jinmen, Siren mentions it to Kaim, and so on.

http://cdn.mangaeden.com/mangasimg/e6/e62e59ce2b600d91094c20bbd9e49d118b2a9ac30b0fc28556d3b737.jpg

http://cdn.mangaeden.com/mangasimg/4f/4ff61441ee346d5f626e6efc72ab4ff83eac21e01d0cba2c8080d65e.jpg

So if Akira was put against someone he was stronger than but for whatever reason couldn't permanently kill them (like say mid-godly regen) he could just fuse with them and take over. That about right?

How could we determine who's considered "stronger" though? And ends up winning the merge

One last thing: doesn't this mean so as long as there is matter around him Akira can always heal? No matter how bad an injury since he came back from being vaporized that one time

EDIT: Oh and what kind of power can his passive melting ability be listed as? Do we know how he goes about turning everything into liquidy paste?

From watching the anime and reading the manga, the Joe that Akira battled in 009vsDM is before his second upgrade (the Explosion in a month feat) since the battle at the beginning is the Mythos Cyborg arc, which happens before Frozen Time.

I feel we should add the powers I brought up for Akira, and for Satan, create the profile with feats for Satan, as well as the scaling for him

In this part of Devilma story, Go Nagai stronger than usual was inspired by the description of Heaven & Hell from the poem La Divina Commedia by Dante Alighieri, so need to read.

Back