• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Ton of Devilman Problems

OH btw. Speaking of a higher tier Devilman... is there any way to find out what kind of feat shaking one of the circles of hell is? In terms of potency*

Composite Devilman is pretty damn fast, considering he easily blitzed 009 in his Accelerator mode, which should at least put Devilman at low end FTL. Composite Satan also tore apart and BFR'd the sun to a different dimension.

I mean Devilman dodged a point blank attack that's 1.2x FTL in Crybaby so that backs up the FTL rating.

Hold up Satan is star level? In which work did he Tear apart and BFR the sun

I ask because not only did Devilman beat Satan once but it was also stated somewhere (iirc) that he rivalled satan in power after a certain period in hell

Gummy357 said:
Composite Devilman is pretty damn fast, considering he easily blitzed 009 in his Accelerator mode, which should at least put Devilman at low end FTL. Composite Satan also tore apart and BFR'd the sun to a different dimension.
Did he really blitz him? I remember him reacting to him, but never outpacing him or attacking faster than Joe could see or react to.

AerrowStorm1 said:
Gummy357 said:
Did he really blitz him? I remember him reacting to him, but never outpacing him or attacking faster than Joe could see or react to.
In Breakdown, Joe activated his Accelerator to try and stop Akira, but Akira blitzed him before he could really move.

I see it. Here, Joe tries to attack him and moves away from the rubble, probably to blitz

http://s2.mgicdn.com/cyborg_009_vs_devilman_breakdown/vol1_chapter_8_act_4_clash/4.jpg

But Devilman hits him before he is even halfway to him.

http://s2.mgicdn.com/cyborg_009_vs_devilman_breakdown/vol1_chapter_8_act_4_clash/5.jpg

I guess it could be a blitz, although I would consider it more of a reaction than a blitz since immediately after Joe blitzes him anyway and before in the manga Joe was outpacing him. I will not argue it though

@Aizenishere

Devilman pretty easily beat down both Satan and Zenon in the final fight of Violence Jack; Getter Rays give the users ability make amplification of his own body, while he has the will.

Alright. Time for the real question! Who wins between composite Akira vs Composite Satan? And by how big a margin?

Also thank you to everyone who's educating me on the verse

So long story short Composite Satan hand Composite Devilman his ass despite having absorbed Hades, Mazinger, and Getter.

Yo Akira needs to hurry up and absorb Satan in a spinoff lmao.

I would appreciate if someone could confirm/correct me on what I said above. Also is the Devilman profile we have going to end up being the Composite profile?

At this point, I'm fine with us going ahead and turning the current Devilman profile into a composite one. I still plan on doing another page for the canon version of the character, as well as some other isolated ones for TDSotD, Crybaby and maybe even the old TV series from way back when. But I reckon for now it'll be easier to turn what we have into a composite profile, seeing as that's already more or less what it is.

I'm gonna be spending some time off the wiki for a bit after today (my IRL life is getting really busy right now), but if you guys want, the more knowledgeable members here can feel free to handle the rest of these revisions while I'm away.

(P.S.: Not gonna lie here; it's nice to see so many people on the wiki who know and care about this franchise. For a while, I figured it was dead.)

Also, we should probably add Earthquake manipulation, since Violence Jack could create and control earthquakes and volcanic eruptions

@Arek

Perhaps Satan should get "At least 4-C, likely higher" since getting rid of the sun was such a casual feat for him and Devilman could get either the same rating or just "At least 4-C" for beating Satan

I'd like to elabroate firstly that: While it isnt the same story power never really shifted in the series aside from Akira getting stronger and given that he has defeated Satan in one of the stories he should scale to him (despite the star feat being in a different timeline) Since I doubt Satan was ever weaker/stronger in one variant to another. If i'm wrong by all means let's forget it :p

Secondly, I have a question.. When Satan reset and made his own timeline (so Violence Jack) would it be safe to say he created and entire timeline or just reversed time on Earth specifically?

Lastly, Do we know yet what kind of feat shaking one cirlce of hell is yet?

@Aizenishere

For first question: Jack it is Akira/Amon combined as the one personality.

For the second: God and the archangels can change the reality at will.

And for the third: It is spirit dimension which is a different universe.

My first paragraph wasn't a question. I know Jack is Akira/Amon I'm simply pointing out he beat Satan in one of the many timelines and should therefore scale to Satan since he was never potrayed as weaker OR stronger in any other continuity.

As for my second question what I was getting at was: If Satan did actually create his own universe/timeline (Violence Jack universe) Then he could qualify for Low 2-C since its requirements are as followed: Universe level+: ("Low 2-C") This is for characters who can destroy and/or create the entire 4-dimensional space-time of one universe, not just the physical matter within one. For example, an entire timeline.

Lastly, I ask because since Akira shook hell in one of his fights. He could possibly be even stronger if it's possible to calc what it takes to shake one of the circles of hell. If hell is a universe divided into between 7-9 circles I'd imagine it would yield a formidable result.

Back