• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Ton of Devilman Problems

Arekusuripa said:
Aizenishere said:
No, heaven isn't just Jupiter, but the Sun, Mars,Venus Mercury and Saturn as well.

That so, but the difference is they created by God in his own dimension outside universe.
That is true, just saying that those planets are copies and replecent heavens layers in that universe.

See we gotta clarify something right. By universe do we mean THE universe. Or is universe in this context dimension/ world

Guys I think I missed something I'm sorry. Did Satan destroy the sun or BFR it? because if it was BFR then it doesn't translate into tier or AP

Arekusuripa said:
He sent it to another dimension.
Off Topic: I swear I can't take the word dimension seriously after watching that old dbz dub.

On Topic: Indeed, he also said that he could send someone to a black hole. But you gotta admit, sending something bug as the sun to another dimension is quite impressive.

So that little ball of doom is one big BFR. either to another dimension or to a Black Hole. Satan is BROKEN. But yea as impressive as both things are (especially the black hole bit) it still doesn't mean AP so Akira will stay at 5-B and when we make satans profile he'll be 5-B aswell. Although it should be noted their hax works on that kind of scale.

@Aizenishere

He still has the feat of shaking Hell wich must be at least Planet level or higher. And it is worth remembering that he was casually ripping the barrier between dimensions in fight.

If Hell is the spiritual opposite of Earth and he shook the whole planet he probably wouldn't get much more. HOWEVER. Given the sheer amount of power ups composite Devilman has and given Satans own casual feats. Maybe we can put them as "At least 5-B, likely 4-C"

Yo guys. Serious question: Since these are composite profiles and they're all basically the same character just in a reset timeline.. Could we do something like this: In Crybaby a beam from Satans eyes generated a 5-B result right? In a panel above it showed both Michael and Satan (In seperate occasions) towering over Earth. Being at least twice to 5 times larger than it.. So what if Satan used his Eye beams while he was that big? More beamu means more power right? the moon would probably be ERASED since Satans eyes would be like the size of a small country at least. Presumably speaking.

EDIT: If this is such a far cry and should get deleted then just know it was shower though and I understand.

Also, could someone tell me what powers Devilman got from absorbing Mazingers engine? Was it standard Mazinger or a different version?

The ability to travel not only between the material and spiritual world but also between different dimensions, because after receiving this power, he became in like this: "screw the world - I'll find another". Also the ability to bring life back to anyone with its power, if you believe what said Hades was true. And most importantly - brand level attack of the Great Mazinger "Thunder Break", complements the already impressive ability to control electricity.

Shaking Hell should be listed as planet level, possibly higher, since Hell is suppossed to be a dimension that houses human and demon souls throughout history

So what do you guys think of a 5-B, Possibly 4-C rating?

All the planet level feats are quite casual.. And these are composite profiles. So Akira has Getter, Mazinger and Hades absorbed.. Did I miss anyone that he's absorbed? And if so how powerful was that version?

Anywho and the possible 4-C rating is only if we can find a way for Satan to be Star Level. Which I said above he should be if he can grow several times larger than Earth and if he used his eye beams then it'd probably cause a lot more damage.. but we'd need to have this theory calcd

Aizenishere said:
RIP the 3-A Devilman dream.
Maybe not: Devilman likely will be much stronger after gaining access to the Photon energy, to understand what I mean read. I know this is off topic, but since this discussion also about power that Akira absorb, Photon energy to also worth mentioning, when discussing abilities.

Well there are a couple things that need to be cleared up here: 1. When Devilman absorbed the engine did he use Photon energy?

2. Over on the Mazinger revision you said " In one of the moments mentioned that when Infinity will be activated, he will be able the absorp of all energy and matter, that can lead to the destruction the entire universe " So this is something Akira should be able to do yes?

3. You also said " Finally, the main part: after the merger of Lisa with the Photon energy she moves to a dimension outside the real world, and from this place all Earth draws Photon powers (another reference to the Getter). That gives Kouji access to an unlimited energy source, allowing Mazinger restore his injuries and to increase itself in size even temporarily. " Is this something Akira could also do if he had the knowledge to do so? That is: move to a dimension outside of the real world thus getting access to an unlimited energy source, which would allow him to restore injuries. Something like that?

1. Yes he use this energy and warn Hades if he take that power, Earth must be repair.

2. Judging by the "infinite" potential this energy the probability of this is very high.

3. Yes, after access to the energy, he strengthened by entire photon energy of planet.

So to be clear..

He has used photon energy after he absorbed the engine, and he can absorb a universe worth of matter and energy. Is this about right?

The part I don't get is: Lisa had to move to another dimension to give Kouji access to an unlimited source of energy, so this bit won't apply to Devilman at all correct?

Oh and one more important thing: When Mazinger went through this huge upgrade was it solely thanks to photon energy (that Akira also obtained) or was there another factor at play? Because otherwise none of this is applicable for Devilman

Ok so I only have one last question. What from Mazinger Z: Infinity could/should be applicable to Devilman and why. (Assuming there is anything applicable)

Back