• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Ton of Devilman Problems

I have a few questions (excited to see this thread rolling again btw)

1. Could someone put some context into his regen going from mid-high to low-godly? Like how/when/why.

2. Didn't Akira passively over time turn the world to paste? This along with Prime Amon casually destroying Earth sized dimensions on the reg. Are we sure he caps out at 5-B?

1. Mid-High in real world, Low-Godly in other dimensions like Hell, where he can recover on pure will.

2. It was Amo in his weakest form, and no - unfortunately, he just didn't show more. However, if we take into account that he defeat Satan in the universe of Violence Jack, it can probably give him Possibly 4-C, because Satan is able to move the sun to another dimension.

iirc he can teleport himself to other dimensions, right?

Well this is a composite profile so why aren't we taking that into account? Satan is going to be likely 4-C, no?

Yes, after absorbing this ability, he can move without restriction.

Probably yes, if composite Satan will be 4-C, this will makes sense.

Also I would like to clarify: if Akira is exists in the form of pure will, like all the other demons and supernatural beings in this universe, it allows him to be reborn again, despite of the full change of time, space, the universe, and even if the original world has long ceased to exist. So could we in classify this ability as acausality or at least a limited portion of it for them?

We should change his Key: Base | Amon, EOS on Key: Human | Demon, since Akira in Devilman vs. Hades, which is continue of Devilman, in his human form was as strong as his Devilman base form counterpart from original manga, and was able to casually tear eight demons, who can easy demolish building and they were called small fry by him.

Thank you for finding the reasoning for his 8-C rating. Start of series Human Akira is 10-B [which is not necessary to add], that is more Post-Amon merge human state which was altered and became stronger.

Glad to help, but if we talk about Akira strength as human after merge in the original manga, I guess it will be around small building level, considering how easily Siren struck Makimura building, but failed to break him. So we change Key or leave them in their current state?

I think it would be better for now just leave him Human | Amon, Devilman, because original manga version is still requires some work on it, but if we plan to make canonical version, it will be better to use the designation described above, plus add to it Devilman Lady version.

This is probably not the case. I have not seen the movie yet, so please correct me if I'm wrong but:

1┬║ The film takes place 10 years after the events of the fight against Dr. Hell. In turn, the Devilman vs Hades events occur shortly after the end of the Great Mazinger series (this can be noted for the fact that Tetsuya is still with the wounds of the battle).

2┬║ The power of the infinite temporal lines seems to be something exclusive of the Mazinger Z and is not something reached through the power of the own reactor, but external influence. So it would not be very logical for Great Mazinger to have this capability in his reactor.

I believe that no version of Amon / Devilman has any consistent achievement for universal levels, at most, I believe God could be the case for creating a "other universe".

Will the feats of Amon be considered for Akira as too? Even without having demonstrated the same?

If it were the case, Amon was able to divide into smaller fragments , to merge with other beings. In addition, Amon imploded Cadney from the inside out .

Araragi Koyomin said:
Will the feats of Amon be considered for Akira as too? Even without having demonstrated the same?
If it were the case, Amon was able to divide into smaller fragments , to merge with other beings. In addition, Amon imploded Cadney from the inside out .
In Violence Jack, the main character can casually separate on daily basis, but Jack is more like a completely different type character, than Akira and Amon combined, so I don't think it's worth using, and even better to make him profile. Also, he already have full body control in profile, what mean he can separate little fragments at own will. About all small fragment of Amon - it's more like it is particles from his original power, and since it has no real combat use, except maybe on human, i think it is not necessary.

this is bit of nuts but in Devilman Saga, the armor Amon used came from different dimensional space, and it's hinted to be either 4th or 5th dimensional space. Since the DS Amon and other Amon is so different, the manga can be ignored but if you put that into the composite profile, it should be At least 5-B, possibly far higher.

Also isn't Akira Acausal? He remembers everything when the universe collided and created a new timeline and cab do the events in past and future on a daily basis.

Devilman can hit Souls by traveling inside them. Attacking a demon or a soul there will result a damage on the opponent. Ryo said that.

Transmutation should be into his profile. He melted and fused the surface he comes across and make goo like substance out of it in Amon.

I think everyone knows that Devilman should have Immortality type 1 and 3. He has Mid-High.

still no one cares about upgrading Akiras profile and creating Ryo/Satan's page huh?

well... I think, natsu and kirito is way important...

and how much? how many months is it going to take? lol that's illogical kirito and natsu's profiles were created in an instant. still there is no profile for such a great and powerful character like ryo asuka. and no upgrade for akira. that's shame.

yeah but still... akira has much power and abilities. he should be upgraded. and of ryo needs his own profile. he/she is too powerful.

i read the Dm manga where he fought Hades and Great MZ and AKira size is freaking huge like i dont think it was added to his profile either, i remember asking about it

how could something from uncle Go be obscure?

well at least we still got his other stuff. whos doin all the mazinger, getter, honey and how many versions of him are there

Back