• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Ton of Devilman Problems

So essentially he needs a third party to feed him infinite energy HOWEVER he can absorb energy infinitely/ an infinite amount correct? Would Devilman get that via absorbing the engine?

Ahh. Ok that shows he does use the powers but what I'm asking is with the engine absorbed is he capable of absorbing an infinite amount of energy like Mazinger?

He learned after a merger to restore own energy of an infinite number of times, that clearly shows at least partial access to this energy and as far as i can judge his only restriction after that was to be own will. I'm not sure that after Devilman vs. Hades anyone could stop him.

Could you explain more about "restore own energy and infinite number of times" and "his only restriction after that was to be own will"

In Devilman Lady he said that only imagination is limitation of person power in spirit world, but we all see Akira can ignore this rule and easily to do the same things in the real world.

Also, what we label him melting pretty much the entire world passively as? Was he turning everything into paste via heat or something else?

Correction: manipulations were carried out by a weakened Amon, which even in this state was able to turn the whole Earth into a shapeless mass. At a time when he had full access to his powers, he was able to destroy the dimensions of the Earth size in large quantities, for which he was sealed by God outside of time and space (his personal prison-dimension). And the body is obtained by Amon in ancient times was only part of the true power, and Akira is much inferior to its true potential. For this reason, since then, each owner of his power is not able to use all the potential because of the restrictions imposed on his power by God, but even this Amon is able to destroy the planet the size of the Earth in packs.

Wait full powered Amon got rid of a plethra of Earth sized dimensions? Daum.

Thanks for all the information. So he has matter manipulation on the Molecular level and it's range is planetary.

I think Base Devilman key should be changed in favour of Normal Post-Amon Akira, who is Subsonic 9-B for blitzing and killing fodder demons.

Well, blitzing fodder demons is a bit more than subsonic, since we see no name demons can overtake jets. Assuming the military jets we see were the latest model of fighter jets at that time, that puts fodder demons anywhere between Mach 1.37 (speed of a MiG-27 Flogger) and Mach 2.02 (speed of an F-14 Tomcat). Of course it could ve Subsonic if the jets were L-39 Albatros, but I doubt that as neither of the two world powers were using them at the time.

Arekusuripa said:
The problem is, that all of his image in Satan's form NSWF.
How about this one?

https:// + vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/devilman/images/4/4b/Crybaby_Angel_.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180122052732

Private parts: Covered

Yeah on second thought; let's just make Composite Ryo Asuka.

Let's save time and space for one entry instead. We can still us the crybaby image since that is one of the few SFW images of Satan.

I'm aware that Ryo uses firearms in most versions, his base should scale to Akira [Post-Amon merge], but i do not think it's 8-C unless he showcased a feat on this range [The only one i remember is that he easily dispatched a bunch of fodder demons].

Well, he was well prepared to Black Sabbath and also used mostly large-caliber rounds, so i'm thinking with a weapon he's quite capable of destroying most of fodder demons in fight.

It is also important to note the following Ryo words from the new ONA series, which have been repeatedly confirmed in various stories, and finally the officially came on the big sreen:

Ryo's speech 01
Ryo's speech 02
Ryo's speech 03
Ryo's speech 04
Ryo's speech 05
Based on this, can we conclude that all the supernatural beings in this universe can exist as long as they continue to maintain their own will and in able to be aware of themselves?

It seems they existed, but had to give away their pute shape by merging with the humans.

By the way: Go Nagai has repeatedly demonstrated that he is watching over all worlds that created by him from the side, writes a new stories about them and also appears absolutely in each story, presenting them to the viewer or introducing us to the plot itself. In the usual situation, I would say that this is just the author's cameo, but CB Chara Nagai Go World his proved that he is the most powerful being in his worlds and is able to create worlds by force of thought, so I want to ask: is it worth creating his profile, and if so, what level we should give him? I know this is off topic discussion, just wanted to clarify, because even Akira in Devilman's storiesð▒ realizes that he is just a fictional character, without humorous subtext.

Go Nagai Chibi

I do not think its necessary to give him a profile, that is like Tori-Bot. We should deal to major characters like Ryo.

Back