• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it helps my global edits keep going up and down, I had over 12k before joining the wiki.

Could switching to GEICO really save you fifteen percent or more on car insurance?

Does Charlie Daniels play a mean fiddle?

Plz stop, Sand is Getz stomped by the kid Ness (Which I might make an upgrade thread regarding Ness and Giygas getting upgrade to possibly 2-C. It might end horribly. I might get stomped. But it's dang worth it, maybe.)

DaBigP said:
Plz stop, Sand is Getz stomped by the kid Ness (Which I might make an upgrade thread regarding Ness and Giygas getting upgrade to possibly 2-C. It might end horribly. I might get stomped. But it's dang worth it, maybe.)
Did someone say sand undertale?
Sand undertale

AAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH

NO THIS ISN'T HAPPENING

THERE'S NO REASON FOR ME TO GO ON

WHA-

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOORRRR!!!!!!

(What's next? Pokey Minch is Flowey because they both have the same attitude?)

Every day I wake up and the first thing I do is pray to Luis Fonsi, thanking him for Despacito. I eat a bowl of Despacit-O's for breakfast . I listen to Despacito in my car ride to work. I write Despacito on the back of everyone's receipt's that they may be forever blessed. Every Sunday, I go to my church where I preach the word of Despacito. We sing the holy hymn of Despacito and read the scripture that is Luis Fonsi's heavenly work. One day, I hope to ascend to to Depacito heaven where I may eternally hear the voice of Despacito. I love Despacito. I eat Despacito, I breathe Despacito, and I think Despacito. I have become Despacito.

Sayo Yasuda said:
Every day I wake up and the first thing I do is pray to Luis Fonsi, thanking him for Despacito. I eat a bowl of Despacit-O's for breakfast . I listen to Despacito in my car ride to work. I write Despacito on the back of everyone's receipt's that they may be forever blessed. Every Sunday, I go to my church where I preach the word of Despacito. We sing the holy hymn of Despacito and read the scripture that is Luis Fonsi's heavenly work. One day, I hope to ascend to to Depacito heaven where I may eternally hear the voice of Despacito. I love Despacito. I eat Despacito, I breathe Despacito, and I think Despacito. I have become Despacito.
For me, i hate Despacito.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back