• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A TES VS Saint Seiya Match

In ESO, I heard the weirdest quest about Hircine. He manifests in Tamriel, finds a woman and turns her into a doe and mates with her.

Molag Bal is into rape, Hircine is into passive persuasive domination with **********. TES lore is crazy, and this wasn't MK work at all. I can imagine the same thing happens to 4 gods.

I mean, most gods of most ancient cultures engaged in acts that would be...extremely questionable by people today.

Daedric Princes, having a good chunk of their lore and concepts based on them, would logically do some similar stuff.

Also, the fact that they are all technically eldritch creatures with absolutely no need to regard the feelings of lesser mortals would probably spring a bad apple of two.

Back