• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Teacher Fights Video Game Violence

We don't have enough proof that the entirety of the game is super small. Arbitrary literally mentioned this earlier. We don't have enough proof to say that everyone innthe game is shower small, or that the whole verse is super small. We just have Baldi being small which isn't enough evidence. The whole point of the game is to look bad. He intentionally made it look piss poor in quality, so we can't take visuals as pure fact.

Look I don't know about that I'm just saying baldi doesn't need a nerf because of his in game size. It's difficult to properly scale this game because of the poor quality. Is it impossible? Probably not. Do I know how to do it? Not really.

Sniper rifles can definitely shoot further than tens of meters, even in game.

Oh, but I thought limiting equipment was alright, though?

I'm confused does limiting equipment not count towards things anymore?

I scanned the VS thread guidelines and it doesn't say anything about equips, just abilities. It says 'matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential'. All of their abilities come from their equips and thus is their full potential

so all fights that involve the player has to include all of their equipment to be added? Huh...interesting.

I feel like that'd be better than making them have all of their equipment.

Like, maybe some with just their basic weapons, then another tier with their more insane weapons like the boogie bomb? I'm not sure. I could probably put more thought into that.

Back