• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Teacher Fights Video Game Violence

Jackythejack

They/Them
Seeing as how all of his students are getting progessively more violent, Baldi decides to take his built up frustrations out on what he deems to be the source of the problem, Fortnite. So, with that being said, he jumps into the game (he can do that sure) and intercepts one of the players just at the beginning of a round, right as soon as he dropped. Baldi decides to take his aggression out on this man and proceeds to try to beat him to death in the name of stopping video game violence. How hypocritical.

Battle takes place at Loot Lake, and there's no outside help involves. This is a one on one, with 9-B, and baldi starts out at his super fast speed.. Fortnite man is armed with only a pistol while Baldi has his signature ruler. Battle ends in incapacitation or death. Who wins?

Baldi-render
280px-Soldiers

Baldi wins easily, and personally, i'm happy about that. Fortnite Player can't even use Spatial Manipulation, while Baldi has Reality Warping.

No. Even if the tier difference is there, that doesn't stop Baldi from bending reality and killing the player off.

Also, the Player can't hide, as Enhanced Senses help Baldi out. He would hear every door he or she opens, and take chase.

Bigrupert said:
when has baldi used reality warping to do that?
He may have not, but if so, he would. Even then, a pistol isn't gonna put Baldi down for good.

The only chance is see the player getting is the Boogie Bomb.

Yes it is, his durability is nothing special. Even if the pistol didn't work (which it would), Baldi couldn't do anything to the player due to them being Wall

Baldi's literally sweeping the Neighbor, who is also wall in power, so no, that isn't gonna work here. Also, we didn't get a CRT for the Player, now did we?

". Fight continues until either Baldi is driven off or The Neighbor begs for forgiveness."

That's because it's not really a fight

So what, Baldi still has the capabilities to beat a wall level. Even then, i didn't see anybody make a CRT for the Player to be wall level. I feel as if you just put that there to make an excuse for victory.

Nope, FN is 9B as a result of profile clean up. They were already wall level via pickaxe if you look at the history. The pickaxe only does 50 dmg (structures) so the guns should also scale

We don't use game mechanics to scale attacks, though that said, FN's grenades should be easily 9-B.

SomebodyData said:
We don't use game mechanics to scale attacks, though that said, FN's grenades should be easily 9-B.
How would we go around scaling then? What aspects of the game aren't mechanics?

What's stopping the player from just building a huge-ass fort and camping there? Baldi only has melee attacks and will need to come close to break down the fort and the player will make holes in him before he's able to.

Okay so do I close this or what happens? I didn't expect this to get so much attention.

Also if I give Fortnite man only his pickaxe would this be less of a stomp?

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Probably should just wait, I mean right now it is being argued both ways (As in for and against downgrading).
Mm, alright. So should I refrain from making Baldi matches in the meantime or what? Because if his is truly a stomp I'm going to recreate it with different video game violence. Just a different character but at least make it fairer.

Fortnite man is just as strong with his pickaxe if not stronger (oddly). Baldi is also being downgraded (possible to human level) so I'd wait to see if those bare any chances before you make another match with him

Bigrupert said:
Fortnite man is just as strong with his pickaxe if not stronger (oddly). Baldi is also being downgraded (possible to human level) so I'd wait to see if those bare any chances before you make another match with him
Is the downgrade confirmed or what? That thread has sorta been just...there for a few days. Not sure if discussion was taken somewhere else, but I dunno.

It seems he might stay street level, but lose Reality Warping and Spatial Manipulation; I'd say bear that in mind if you make another match.

I'm gonna wait until everything blows over to see what I can do with this. I'm assumign someone will announce when that thread is closed, then.

I was honestly expecting Baldi to be fighting Not Important when I saw this. Any who, Baldu's hax aren't really usable in combat which restricts him to melee attacks. The Player has far greater range and versatility, which makes this an easy win for him.

Alright, one vote for the player.

Also Not Important would be an interesting one, but that sounds like it'd end up similarly to this.

Baldi is much faster than the player at just over 2x the speed. At the current range (SBA dictated) it should be ~90 metres. This gives the player enough time to just gun them down or build up into the highground to get the adv. to kill him.

If my range upgrades go through and FN goes up to 100's of meters it would be a easy win.

Speed is Equalised but I think it should be unequalised to give Baldi a better chance if someone want's to argue for him

I mean yeah, but the whole point of Baldi is to look bad, so we can't really say that he's two and a half feet tall. I think Arbitrary even touched up on that in my other thread with Baldi.

what? of all the wierd and illogical things in this game, him being a midget is the one not to be accepted?

Back