• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Symbol of Peace fights a Greek Demigod

Let's celebrate All Might regaining his Island level status by making him fight one of the most iconic heros in history

Prime All Might vs Mortal Hero Heracles

SPEED EQUALIZED

Both start 15 feet away

WHO WINS AND WHY?

Heracles:
7 (Votron5, Calaca Vs, AnonymousBlank, Schnee One, The Wright Way, DMUA, Dargoo Faust)

All Might:

Inconclusive:

I would have to give this to Heracles.

His lion pelt would give him a massive edge over All Might.

I don't think All Might can choke him due to Heracles' lifting strength being massively stronger.

I'm not finding a calc for Herc on his profile, so I'm assuming baseline. This All Might is far stronger than his injured self, who managed a slightly above baseline feat while in a weakened state. As such, I'm going to need proof that Herc's invulnerability can protect him from someone a good deal stronger than him. Also, how skilled is Hercules? Because All Might defeated someone with generations of experience over him, dozens, if not hundreds of more powers, and knew everything about how All Might's power worked, albeit he was crippled for life afterwards.

AFAIK the Nemean's pelt covers Heracles's back and head not the whole body. It grants an advantage but it's not flawless. All Might could punch him in the face or the chest and it would do damage.

But Heracles has another edge, which are the poisoned arrows. All Might'd die before putting Heracles down for good even if for some reason he has the AP advantage.

So yeah, going for Heracles 9/10. All Might could spam shockwaves but that's OoC and he'd only do it once to open the fight just like against Deku and Bakugou.

Herc for Votron's reasons. Seeing as Herc smacking the Lion with his club failed due to the fur, the pelt no sells AM's punches so long as Herc blocks with it (he is really smart so it won't take him long to do that). Greeks loved wrestling and some legends even say Herc created wrestling with Theseus so he is no slouch in hth.

You're assuming All Might can't dodge arrows. Or use shockwaves, since that's in character when faced with projectiles. Or since they start pretty close, that Herc would manage to hit him with one while All Might was all up in his face. I'm also not sure that his fight with Backugo and Midoriya is a good example since that's him training people he knows to be a good deal weaker than him.

AnonymousBlank said:
Herc for Votron's reasons. Seeing as Herc smacking the Lion with his club failed due to the fur, the pelt no sells AM's punches so long as Herc blocks with it (he is really smart so it won't take him long to do that). Greeks loved wrestling and some legends even say Herc created wrestling with Theseus so he is no slouch in hth.
Proof it works on something much stronger than Herc himself.

I mean, sure he can dodge the arrows. But speed is equalized so there's the possibility. One touch and is game over and All Might doesn't know about the poison.

And the fact that the Nemean's Lion endured attacks from Heracles with no damage is good enough considering he has no calcs. So he's baseline while All Might is above baseline by an unknown amount but if his calc barely reachs 6-C I don't see the point arguing for it.

I'm not sure about the Nemean being 6-C so I don't find strange about his skin standing against 2x Heracles's power. The difference is negligible on top of that.

Couldn't Heracles just stab or simply touch AM with the arrows? Especially since Heracles is wrestler and would get in close. Just a touch from the poison is enough to cause an immortal debilitating pain and a mortal an agonizing death.

>Completely no sells 1 Herc

>x2 Hercs obviously bypasses

Yeah ... no. x2 is not gonna get through the pelt or harm Herc to any notable extent when even a direct punch to the face can be shrugged off.

I'm still a bit iffy on All Might's attacks being completely no sold, but I see your point. I still see All Might having some effect, just not much. Then again, ut only covers his back, and Yagi's smart enough to notice that. Both have really impressive skill feats, enough to put each other in the same league, but All Might's feats showcase his effectiveness against far more versatile opponents than himself, slightly negating Hercules own versatility advantage. Also, shockwaves beat arrows by a lot, especially since that's in character for All Might when confronted with projectiles. To the point where, if Herc gets sent flying this could become a range bout until Herc ran out of arrows or All Might lept into close quarters. Does the pelt protect Hercules from being sent flying, because BFR is in character for All Might.

Votron5 said:
Couldn't Heracles just stab or simply touch AM with the arrows? Especially since Heracles is wrestler and would get in close. Just a touch from the poison is enough to cause an immortal debilitating pain and a mortal an agonizing death.
Is it in character for Hercules to use the arrows up close?

It absolutely is, and he's a fantastic shot with them too

Ya, gotta go with Hercules for the reasons given. Invulnerability will keep him in the game long enough for him to realize he's outmatched physically before switching to Hydra arrows and poisoning

Sigh, just when All Might got a decent record too. All Might would probably try to punch him into the atmosphere once he realized invulnerability was a thing, but by then Herc would have wrestled him to the ground with superior lifting strength and poked him with an arrow. Herc FRA.

His match with Armstrong should be redone tbh. I think the reasons I myself gave were wrong

>Be me

>Think this is riordanverse Heracules

>About to type "Heracules basically AP stomps"

>It's just Heracules... Who performs the same feat as Percy I guess

>..... Making this still... Well not an AP stomp but rather slanted against All Might considering 22 Gigatons vs above baseline

Note: Percy holding up the sky like Heracules was calced around that level if I remember so correctly

I might be misremembering but yeah

Not to mention apparently his lion pelt makes him basically impossible to punch down, so

Looking at Percy's profile I'm not sure it's the same case. Percy scales to someone who survived after the sky fell over her while Heracles lifted the sky.

Both feats are the opposite.

I know, but there was an old calc on Percy's profile

Lemme find it

Anyways

"GO BEYOND! PLUS.... ULTRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

All Might punches Heracules in the face, resulting in the release of a sound similar to the depressurization of a squeaky toy

"No u"

Sounds of All Might getting punched alot

You don't understand Gar

With my passive downgrade manipulation, 3/4 of my matches end up getting closed cuz of revisions

It's my eternal curse

Also is that a vote for Herc DMUA?

Back