• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both at 7-B+, Weakened All Might and Post-Sakaar Hulk are used

Fight takes place in Musutafu, Japan

Fight ends in K.O, Incap, or Death

Speed is equalized

Japans No. 1 Pro Hero:0

The Strongest Avenger:1 (CiscoTheSoto)

Inconclusive:0

DlBB89nW4AAV2gR.jpg
4b7319f73ab9cbaa312c2d454f12f323.png

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna have to give this one to Hulk. While All Might may have more combat experience, I think Hulk's regenerative abilities and rage power would allow him to eventually overcome All Might. Not to mention that All Might's injured spot could be an easy target, something which was partially exploited by the Nomu in the U.S.J.

How would he know about his weak spot. It’s covered by his outfit. I’ll still vote hulk tho fra
I'm saying that during the fight, there's the chance he could find that weak spot while attacking him and punching him, and I think Hulk is intelligent enough to identify that weak spot and later target it.

I'm saying that during the fight, there's the chance he could find that weak spot while attacking him and punching him, and I think Hulk is intelligent enough to identify that weak spot and later target it.
Makes sense if his suit is torn it’s gonna be revealed

What's Hulk's AP in this 7-B key? Because if there isn't any significant gap, isn't this basically just a well-rested All Might vs a smarter USJ Nomu without shock absorption?

All Might was able to defeat the USJ Nomu, who had (1) comparable AP, (2) Shock absorption enough to absorb All Might's attacks, and (3) High-Mid regeneration (better than Hulk's Low-Mid).
This is despite the fact that All Might was already tired from doing hero-work prior, and had his weak point gripped and injured by the Nomu (and then punched during the final stretch of the fight). He barely had a minute left in the tank.

In this match, a smarter, more skilled and more experienced All Might would start fresh, capable of using OFA for 90 minutes. It wouldn't matter much if his weak point is discovered and exploited.

Prime All Might and Post Sakaar Hulk are both High 7-A. However Hulk is at least 2.65X stronger than Prime All Might, and at most 4.29X stronger. All Might does have a lifting strength advantage though (Class T vs Class M), so depending on what value Hulk is at he does have a good chance.

Or you can use Kamino or Weakened All Might, first 7-A+ Hulk instead. Hulk is baseline 550 MT, while Kamino All Might is weaker than 650 MT but higher than 550 MT. (Weakened All Might is just 650 MT, both can go plus ultra) And Hulk's strength should increase with his rage. Though All Might still has the Lifting Strength advantage as well.

I think both of these matches up would be fine.

Back