• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AP-wise, Superman has the advantage (> WW > SZ = 177.84 MT) compared to BoBoiBoy (>= Fang = BBB T2 < Kaizo >> Ejo Jo = 137.52 MT), but it's honestly not that significant. Clark also has the LS advantage (unless BBB uses his golems; depends on whether he starts with Earth or a different element) and superior intelligence, especially if BBB transforms into Leaf

BBB has a very clear versatility advantage. Skill-wise, I'm not sure who has the advantage. It seems like BBB is better, though I'll quote Superman's skill listed on a different thread:
He was able to fend off Wonder Woman, and overpower Darkseid; whose managed to overpower the rest of the Justice League before, they needing to take out his eyes to start dishing out real damage. Even then they were still getting beat around until Clark showed up.
Probably gonna vote for BBB mid-diff with his superior versatility and skill

Last edited:
Attack Potency/Durability: So, contrary to what MARVEL said above, I believe that Superman holds a decent advantage in this category. Shazam and Wonder Woman were easily gored by the Paradooms once they managed to get their nasty claws on them, tearing through Shazam's leg and Diana's arm. Constrasting, Superman had a swarm of them jumping, clawing, possibly biting -- and we saw Supes with a few gashes and lacerations, but nothing so significant.

Wonder Woman also needed the League's help to fight Darkseid, even when he was fatigued from the fight, had both eyes remove, and was otherwise injured. Superman also fought a weakened Darkseid (though not to the same extent) and confidently traded blows and even got the upper-hand at times. So, I'll confidently side with Supes on being the stronger of the two, by a noticeable degree.

BoBoiBoy definitely has the upper-hand when it comes to versatility, but I'm not all that confident it'd be more than Superman's invulnerable hide can handle. Electricity and Fire Manipulation by Superman's resistances, Water Manipulation just gets turned into a block of ice, though Wind (If his Class G LS scales) would be an issue for the big blue here.

In terms of pure fighting skill, while it does look like BBB's is better, Superman is pretty good at fighting those more skilled than him (i.e, Darkseid and Wonder Woman) and not letting them win off that alone. I'd more-so give BBB a half-point.

In conclusion? I'm gonna go ahead and vote Superman here. I don't know much about BBB, or how he fights, but from the limited I've seen and read, Superman has a decent counter for everything BBB might throw. I've also noticed the lack of resistances on the latter's profile, but I've no idea if it's unfinished. This Superman also tends to be a tad grapple-heavy, so he might start off the fight bulldozing into BBB and restraining him; which BBB can't resist physically.

They seem to have the same stamina though, morning-evening, evening-night fights. So it's purely gonna just come down to who I think can in-cap fastest, and I think a good puff of Arctic Breath, a few solid blows, and a blast of Heat Vision would be enough.

Gosh, Superman's profile needs some revisions, doesn't it? Some unadded resistances, and a power or two.

Boi resists the 2 with his respective elements. He could resist his own mile wide firenado, resist the cold of his ice element that freezed up that said nado. A few solid blows wouldn't be enough due to the fact he has electrical intangibility.

Back