• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Super Moderator Promotion

519.png

Congratulations I haven't seen you super often but from what I seen you deserve this(mostly because this was made just for you but that makes it more amazing).
[I don't have an image right now but pretend I posted one to say congratulations a second time]

Just a quick question, but can you check one of the R>F transcendence CRTs that was made recently, we need some staff opinion cause the guy who made the thread is way too stubborn for his own good.
Really...? Here...?

Wohoo!
Many congratulations to you DarkDragonMedeus my favorite staff member in this wiki for ascending to such a high role. I saw you rising higher and higher and you deserve it well! Though I hardly interacted with you, you were always the person who was very friendly, hard working and made good arguments.
So keep up the great work of positively contributing to the wiki!

To be honest, I have been trying to come up with a response to even try to describe this feeling that I am having when hearing about this. Maybe it is the sheer awe about this moment moving forward? Or perhaps a genuine satisfaction about seeing such a result like this. I can't say anymore than the proceeding others have said in this thread, but know this. I have been observing wiki activity for a bit of a while now. And from what I have seen, you were always an actively helpful individual. I never had the luxury of talking to you personally, but I can feel you will do great with what you have now. Congratulations, I hope you can do many more great deeds to come.

Terrific. I'm moved to tears. A joyous occasion to be sure. Maybe even a national holiday in his honour. A statue aswell. Make this man the president of the united states infact make him the president of the Earth. His wisdom and intellect has always been infinite and never ceased to amaze me with his comments. I will rest easy knowing this new role is in the hands of the most capable person in the world, and perhaps in all of mankind's existence besides Jesus. Lord be praise to DarkDragonMedeus. Amen.
A little much, but appreciated probably lol.

Back