• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
getting discovery isnt having the back up of a firm
chuck literally founded hhm lol he was absolutely backed by them
You know i saw a reaction from a real lawyer to Saul one or 2 episodes multiple times the lawyer said Saul was helped by the plot of the other lawyer was dumb for not doing/saying things. Thats one of the biggest problems in this hypotetical situation plot helping them win.
his reaction to she hulk is a lot worse lol
Then She hulk hcan have Wong manipulating Saul's memory into not knowing anything.
has she ever done that

chuck literally founded hhm lol he was absolutely backed by them
Money is different from "labor"
It doesnt matter if his reaction was worse also he only reacted to a signgle court scene that was an incomplete trial. Even if you still want to use it as argument then you get to agree with my point even more.
has she ever done that
She used Wong to have a guy drop the case, and if Wong doesnt do it she can ask Strange he would do it.

I think we reached 7, tragic though because this debate was suprisingly more deep than I thought. We still got a day before this match can be added so If anyone wants to switch sides or unvote, you got the chance.

I think we reached 7, tragic though because this debate was suprisingly more deep than I thought. We still got a day before this match can be added so If anyone wants to switch sides or unvote, you got the chance.
How is the score?
Do you mean add this to their profile? Does this even count? This is not actually a fight. And we are mostly ignoring the profiles information here considering that the argument for Saul's win is either cheating or some level of intelligence that cannot actually be measured "street smart".

Also no one here even mentioned the actual case itself im pretty sure there is nothing saying he was using a mask whille assaulting a bank so he is probably on tape on the banks security cams stealing no one would be even able to counter that, wwe actually saw Saul "lose" a case because of a recording

Do you mean add this to their profile? Does this even count? This is not actually a fight. And we are mostly ignoring the profiles information here considering that the argument for Saul's win is either cheating or some level of intelligence that cannot actually be measured "street smart".
I saw some threads about 2 cheaters playing a game to see who will cheat better added to profiles so

What is the method of winning? Rodrigo not going to jail? Because if thats the case no one here stated that Saul would be able to get him a free jail card

Money is different from "labor"
what do you mean
It doesnt matter if his reaction was worse also he only reacted to a signgle court scene that was an incomplete trial. Even if you still want to use it as argument then you get to agree with my point even more.
i thought your argument was that saul’s court scenes are inaccurate. which is invalid, as she-hulk’s are complete nonsense.
She used Wong to have a guy drop the case, and if Wong doesnt do it she can ask Strange he would do it.
ok then that’s massive. @tots is outside help like that allowed here?
Do you mean add this to their profile? Does this even count? This is not actually a fight.
court cases have been added before i believe
And we are mostly ignoring the profiles information here considering that the argument for Saul's win is either cheating or some level of intelligence that cannot actually be measured "street smart".
nah saul’s profile explains his shrewd intelligence and skills as a lawyer/conman
Also no one here even mentioned the actual case itself im pretty sure there is nothing saying he was using a mask whille assaulting a bank so he is probably on tape on the banks security cams stealing no one would be even able to counter that
that’s a pretty big assumption to make, just ask the op
wwe actually saw Saul "lose" a case because of a recording
yes, when he was far less experienced and far more emotionally vulnerable. by breaking bad hes essentially a law machine who has nothing to live for except his work and will not hesitate to destroy lives for his own personal gain
What is the method of winning? Rodrigo not going to jail? Because if thats the case no one here stated that Saul would be able to get him a free jail card
well even if any sentence is a loss for saul (which i find quite unlikely) he could do what he did with huell and fabricate dozens of letters and a fake backstory to get them to drop the case

what do you mean
Having a bunch of lawyers helping him revise the case itself having people filling the paper work for him.
i thought your argument was that saul’s court scenes are inaccurate. which is invalid, as she-hulk’s are complete nonsense.
My argument was that plot often gives an help for whatever lawyer to win which makes their wins dubious if they were to fight since both are protagonists.
ok then that’s massive. @tots is outside help like that allowed here?
You started when you said he would hire Mike to snipe She hulk or use methods that rely on outside help such as finding someone else to take the fall.
court cases have been added before i believe
I would like to see it.
nah saul’s profile explains his shrewd intelligence and skills as a lawyer/conman
Which classifies in the same level as She hulk so trying to use his intelligence to win over someone equally intelligent is not a good argument. Unless you want to make up a new method of intelligence for "street smart" vs knowledge intelligence.
that’s a pretty big assumption to make, just ask the op
Its not a big assumption overall anything that Saul can actually do is based on him cheating on evidences that we have no information about assuming that banks have security cams is much less of a problem than assuming Saul could somehow manipulate unknown evidences.
yes, when he was far less experienced and far more emotionally vulnerable. by breaking bad hes essentially a law machine who has nothing to live for except his work and will not hesitate to destroy lives for his own personal gain
There is nothing on his profile about that if something is PTSD is still listed there.
well even if any sentence is a loss for saul (which i find quite unlikely) he could do what he did with huell and fabricate dozens of letters and a fake backstory to get them to drop the case
The point i wanted to make is that there is no actual winning method evident here.
Thats where a big firm to back it up gets in having dozens of other lawyers backing up She hulk means they would check those letters proving them false in no time. Also that is very bad for court because if he fabricated them he would need to let the jury know of the source otherwise they arent accepted in a court.

Having a bunch of lawyers helping him revise the case itself having people filling the paper work for him.
good thing saul has successfully torn down law firms in the past and completely gotten away with it
My argument was that plot often gives an help for whatever lawyer to win which makes their wins dubious if they were to fight since both are protagonists.
that applies to like every fight between fictional characters on the wiki
You started when you said he would hire Mike to snipe She hulk or use methods that rely on outside help such as finding someone else to take the fall.
i don't think i said that second thing. as for mike, i was speaking hypothetically. i don't think saul would actually try to kill her.
I would like to see it.
go to phoenix wright's profile, he has a match where he had to prove that the funny among us was the impostor
Which classifies in the same level as She hulk so trying to use his intelligence to win over someone equally intelligent is not a good argument. Unless you want to make up a new method of intelligence for "street smart" vs knowledge intelligence.
the intelligence section can cover different areas. she-hulk has gifted intelligence as a lawyer, whereas saul has gifted intelligence as a lawyer, con artist, and advisor, in addition to his overall charisma and silver tongue. also, having the same rating doesn't necessarily mean they have the exact same iq, and saul has better intelligence feats than she-hulk, as i listed earlier.
Its not a big assumption overall anything that Saul can actually do is based on him cheating on evidences that we have no information about assuming that banks have security cams is much less of a problem than assuming Saul could somehow manipulate unknown evidences.
it's a big assumption that the criminal wasn't masked when he robbed the bank. it's better to ask the op.
There is nothing on his profile about that if something is PTSD is still listed there.
there isn't really a place to list saul's workaholic coping mechanism on a vsbw profile, it doesnt apply much in an actual fight
The point i wanted to make is that there is no actual winning method evident here.
Thats where a big firm to back it up gets in having dozens of other lawyers backing up She hulk means they would check those letters proving them false in no time.
iirc huell also had a lawyer team to prosecute him, they checked the letters and were unable to prove that they were fabricated
Also that is very bad for court because if he fabricated them he would need to let the jury know of the source otherwise they arent accepted in a court.
the whole point is that the case would end up getting dropped, so there would be no court in the first place

good thing saul has successfully torn down law firms in the past and completely gotten away with it
Illegal was too.
that applies to like every fight between fictional characters on the wiki
No, because they are not scaling because they win but because they managed to release similar amounts of energy.
i don't think i said that second thing. as for mike, i was speaking hypothetically. i don't think saul would actually try to kill her.
Maybe but a lot of his methods use outside people to his advantage.
go to phoenix wright's profile, he has a match where he had to prove that the funny among us was the impostor
He had a detailled case and the rules used are the same as among us, its way more detailed
the intelligence section can cover different areas. she-hulk has gifted intelligence as a lawyer, whereas saul has gifted intelligence as a lawyer, con artist, and advisor, in addition to his overall charisma and silver tongue. also, having the same rating doesn't necessarily mean they have the exact same iq, and saul has better intelligence feats than she-hulk, as i listed earlier.
He has gifted intelligence for being good at all those things not that he is giften in all of those. None of them had IQ levels revealed so that doesnt matter. She has a considerable law career in a big firm after graduating with 2 degrees in a very good law school for things you forgot to mention.
it's a big assumption that the criminal wasn't masked when he robbed the bank. it's better to ask the op.
If he hasnt responded until now i think he is probably doesnt even care anymore since he said his votes were already counted.
there isn't really a place to list saul's workaholic coping mechanism on a vsbw profile, it doesnt apply much in an actual fight
He has PTSD there so...
iirc huell also had a lawyer team to prosecute him, they checked the letters and were unable to prove that they were fabricated
Why? They just have to subpoena one of the the names on those letters, something that She hulk wouldnt have any problem doing.
the whole point is that the case would end up getting dropped, so there would be no court in the first place
You know thats not how it works, that is assuming She hulk would quite which is against the rules they fight for the win.

Hardly a paper counts as backed up. Use his personality and criminal history to dismiss any evidence with dubious source, because in a court if your evidence doesnt have proper source. If he tried to kill She hulk in order to win the case, you implied that as a possibility.
Howard didn't indicate that that was the full extent of the firm's help which would be random if it was. The bar thinks Saul is good enough to still have his law license and some green girl isn't gonna magically make them come to their senses, they think Saul is fine as a lawyer. Also how you telling me what I meant by what I said, I never implied Saul could kill her, stop bringing that up.
Lets be clear make an hypotetical case for them to fight over is completely different from a battle, its about script Saul could have the luck of finding someone a "twin" to win the case or he might not, he could try to "cheat" and get caught or not so basing this on the possibility of him "cheating" is like having batman with prep time in a battle.
The only actual way to get a not scripted lawyer case is through their knowledge.
Even if he didn't have a twin, Saul would just think of something else, that's what I'm trying to say, that he would just find a way, especially against someone who's not a genius or anything like she hulk. And what do you mean by "try" to cheat, he can and will if he felt like he needed to, nothing stopping him, whether or he'll be successful is based on whether or not she hulk is prepared for that.
You know i saw a reaction from a real lawyer to Saul one or 2 episodes multiple times the lawyer said Saul was helped by the plot of the other lawyer was dumb for not doing/saying things. Thats one of the biggest problems in this hypotetical situation plot helping them win.
Hey, guess what, the writers of she hulk pretty much stated they have no idea what they're talking about when it comes to law, meanwhile obviously the BCS writers did their research and were mostly accurate throughout most of the show. If anything she needs more plot than Saul does if anything.

Howard didn't indicate that that was the full extent of the firm's help which would be random if it was. The bar thinks Saul is good enough to still have his law license and some green girl isn't gonna magically make them come to their senses, they think Saul is fine as a lawyer. Also how you telling me what I meant by what I said, I never implied Saul could kill her, stop bringing that up.
Ya, realistically there is no way he would keep his law license after being convicted of a crime. You did.
Even if he didn't have a twin, Saul would just think of something else, that's what I'm trying to say, that he would just find a way, especially against someone who's not a genius or anything like she hulk. And what do you mean by "try" to cheat, he can and will if he felt like he needed to, nothing stopping him, whether or he'll be successful is based on whether or not she hulk is prepared for that.
A way that depends on whatever plot he is on that would mean in this case he would have to magically alter tapes from all the banks his client stole from, kill a dozen of people that saw the criminals in the banks kill the rest of his "gang" and hope not to be found out.
Hey, guess what, the writers of she hulk pretty much stated they have no idea what they're talking about when it comes to law, meanwhile obviously the BCS writers did their research and were mostly accurate throughout most of the show. If anything she needs more plot than Saul does if anything.
It doesnt matter how much plot they need it matters they both did need it

Ya, realistically there is no way he would keep his law license after being convicted of a crime. You did.
Prove that it's unrealistic, Jimmy wasn't convicted of anything serious and the whole plot was about him lying to the court, successfully, that he didn't switch the numbers which is the only crime that mattered, the other stuff he got convicted for wasn't enough for disbarment or else Chuck wouldn't have told him to give up his license.
A way that depends on whatever plot he is on that would mean in this case he would have to magically alter tapes from all the banks his client stole from, kill a dozen of people that saw the criminals in the banks kill the rest of his "gang" and hope not to be found out.
If you were presented with the problems Saul had to get himself out of, in the series, you wouldn't have thought of the stuff he did (or the BCS writers did) and just because you can't, doesn't mean Saul (writers) can't. I'm not writing a fanfic of how he would exactly do it, all I'm saying is that he'll try something and ideas like she hulk simply saying "he bad man" isn't gonna help or do anything and she will actually need to get proof of his wrong doings or make a counter scheme.
It doesnt matter how much plot they need it matters they both did need it
It's still debatable whether they're on equal footing, but even if I granted you that, my point still stands that Saul will come up with a scheme to cheat and she hulk will need to counter that somehow.

Prove that it's unrealistic, Jimmy wasn't convicted of anything serious and the whole plot was about him lying to the court, successfully, that he didn't switch the numbers which is the only crime that mattered, the other stuff he got convicted for wasn't enough for disbarment or else Chuck wouldn't have told him to give up his license.
Search a bit a about it you will see people being disbarred for much less, anything that is not ethical is grounds for disbarred, lying is one of them.

If you were presented with the problems Saul had to get himself out of, in the series, you wouldn't have thought of the stuff he did (or the BCS writers did) and just because you can't, doesn't mean Saul (writers) can't. I'm not writing a fanfic of how he would exactly do it, all I'm saying is that he'll try something and ideas like she hulk simply saying "he bad man" isn't gonna help or do anything and she will actually need to get proof of his wrong doings or make a counter scheme.
He might try but it's fanfic of you to assume he will be successful based on him having done it before, worse than that is assume he would have a chance in this particular case because the only possibility here would be him buying out any testimony and every bank while Saul is good he isn't even rich enough for any of this.
It's still debatable whether they're on equal footing, but even if I granted you that, my point still stands that Saul will come up with a scheme to cheat and she hulk will need to counter that somehow.
It stands that her knowledge about laws is better than Saul, it stands that her connections are better, she has history of using certain situations to her advantage, she could ask Bruce to get her any information she needs on records about Saul, heck if it comes to that she can have Bruce use his time machine to tape him during and after the time heist. And as a last resort she breaks the fourth wall and tells Kevin to make Saul stop cheating.

Search a bit a about it you will see people being disbarred for much less, anything that is not ethical is grounds for disbarred, lying is one of them.
I never said it wasn't grounds for disbarment, I meant it wasn't anything that would guarantee disbarment, it's not unrealistic considering at the end of day he still got suspended for an entire year.
He might try but it's fanfic of you to assume he will be successful based on him having done it before, worse than that is assume he would have a chance in this particular case because the only possibility here would be him buying out any testimony and every bank while Saul is good he isn't even rich enough for any of this.
I never said it was guaranteed that if he cheated that he would automatically win, all I said is that he managed to outsmart people smarter than him in law and that she hulk isn't a genius and it would take an actual explanation of how she wouldn't fall for his schemes. Also this all depends what's the actual evidence against the defendant in the first place which I don't think was ever indicated.
It stands that her knowledge about laws is better than Saul, it stands that her connections are better, she has history of using certain situations to her advantage, she could ask Bruce to get her any information she needs on records about Saul, heck if it comes to that she can have Bruce use his time machine to tape him during and after the time heist. And as a last resort she breaks the fourth wall and tells Kevin to make Saul stop cheating.
Uh idk if the OP wants these two using outside help, but if they do then geez it's tough but I'm sure Saul will have Mike investigate She Hulk and all her possible helpers. Could Saul do this in a way as to not arouse suspicion and make She Hulk treat this as any other case, I don't see why not. Or, using the info he gets from Mike, Saul could maybe have She Hulk be killed or drugged or anything within imagination really. Also your examples assume she would go to all those lengths even though she didn't do any of that when Matt destroyed her in court.

I never said it wasn't grounds for disbarment, I meant it wasn't anything that would guarantee disbarment, it's not unrealistic considering at the end of day he still got suspended for an entire year.
Considering everything he has done it is unrealistic he wasn't disbarred yet.
I never said it was guaranteed that if he cheated that he would automatically win, all I said is that he managed to outsmart people smarter than him in law and that she hulk isn't a genius and it would take an actual explanation of how she wouldn't fall for his schemes. Also this all depends what's the actual evidence against the defendant in the first place which I don't think was ever indicated.
Smarter than him that's relative, if he outsmarted them then he is smarter, the fact that he outsmart them is the reason he has his intelligence as gifted and not above average.
She hulk is at least as smart as Saul.
All your argument is based on the same scenario that Saul can manipulate the evidence that we don't know what it is. If he arrested as the OP states then there is someone that can identify him or tape that he was on the back heist.
Uh idk if the OP wants these two using outside help, but if they do then geez it's tough but I'm sure Saul will have Mike investigate She Hulk and all her possible helpers. Could Saul do this in a way as to not arouse suspicion and make She Hulk treat this as any other case, I don't see why not. Or, using the info he gets from Mike, Saul could maybe have She Hulk be killed or drugged or anything within imagination really. Also your examples assume she would go to all those lengths even though she didn't do any of that when Matt destroyed her in court.
Mike vs Hulk, any Avenger, winter soldier, ant man. Can Mike even find out if she uses guardians of the Galaxy?
You are assuming the same thing even more considering Mike is dead.

Considering everything he has done it is unrealistic he wasn't disbarred yet.
You're ignoring what I said.
Smarter than him that's relative, if he outsmarted them then he is smarter, the fact that he outsmart them is the reason he has his intelligence as gifted and not above average.
I was referring to Chuck's law knowledge which is above Saul's, not overall intelligence which I think Saul has more going for him which is what made him so successful.
She hulk is at least as smart as Saul.
I refer to Smoke's comment I put below. It doesn't matter how good the school She Hulk went to if someone like Chuck, who was said to be able to argue in front of the Supreme Court and one of the greatest law minds the cast ever knew, was outsmarted by Saul due to his other skills.
All your argument is based on the same scenario that Saul can manipulate the evidence that we don't know what it is. If he arrested as the OP states then there is someone that can identify him or tape that he was on the back heist.
For all we know there is no evidence and his gang simply gave an anomalous tip to the authorities that he did it or was set up by his gang to take the fall in a similar situation to how Lalo was set up by Mike to be arrested for killing that one dude. We just don't know the situation and more info is needed to make an conclusive statement like that. My argument is more about how it's very likely Saul can come up with something if there's no slam dunk evidence against the defendant, which there isn't.
Mike vs Hulk, any Avenger, winter soldier, ant man. Can Mike even find out if she uses guardians of the Galaxy?
Okay we're getting in weird territory because I'm gonna need proof that ALL of these people would actually come to help She Hulk, all I can see is Wong or people that actually DID help her in the show helping her in this situation probably. Also Mike is not fighting against any of these people, all I meant is that he could follow them which he is very good at, he even successfully followed and got information from Gus Fring, who has genius level intelligence even on this site.
You are assuming the same thing even more considering Mike is dead.
Uh the OP didn't state that this is after Mike's death.

You're ignoring what I said.
I didnt ignored, him being suspended is pretty unrealistic and even after his suspencion he still comitted other forms of etichal violations.
I was referring to Chuck's law knowledge which is above Saul's, not overall intelligence which I think Saul has more going for him which is what made him so successful.
He didnt actually surpassed Chuck's knowledge, he used "cheating" to win.
I refer to Smoke's comment I put below. It doesn't matter how good the school She Hulk went to if someone like Chuck, who was said to be able to argue in front of the Supreme Court and one of the greatest law minds the cast ever knew, was outsmarted by Saul due to his other skills.
Lack of resources or connections to help different from She hulk.
For all we know there is no evidence and his gang simply gave an anomalous tip to the authorities that he did it or was set up by his gang to take the fall in a similar situation to how Lalo was set up by Mike to be arrested for killing that one dude. We just don't know the situation and more info is needed to make an conclusive statement like that. My argument is more about how it's very likely Saul can come up with something if there's no slam dunk evidence against the defendant, which there isn't.
That is evidence, he was arrested and the charges of why he was arrested are there meaning ther eis at least enough to grant him evidence in all those cases.
Okay we're getting in weird territory because I'm gonna need proof that ALL of these people would actually come to help She Hulk, all I can see is Wong or people that actually DID help her in the show helping her in this situation probably. Also Mike is not fighting against any of these people, all I meant is that he could follow them which he is very good at, he even successfully followed and got information from Gus Fring, who has genius level intelligence even on this site.
All of them would help Hulk and she hulk considering Hulk helped saved everyone's lives, actually that gives She hulk a bigger advantage do you remember how she was fired over she having advantage over every jury because she saved them? Well she just needs to bring hulk into the court since he saved everyones lives during endgame.
Good luck trying to hide your intentions from She hulks "boyfriend" that can hear everything in miles radius mister Daredevil. Innformation from geniuses? Really? Hulk highly outsmarts Gus and you can had Jarvis to it, an AI.
Uh the OP didn't state that this is after Mike's death.
Battle assumptions means he is on his prime meaning where he has more experience

I didnt ignored, him being suspended is pretty unrealistic and even after his suspencion he still comitted other forms of etichal violations.
yeah and he didnt get caught lol thats the entire point
He didnt actually surpassed Chuck's knowledge, he used "cheating" to win.
i dont think he really cheated against chuck, he definitely schemed against him but so did chuck
Lack of resources or connections to help different from She hulk.
"saul goodman is lacking in resources and connections"
That is evidence, he was arrested and the charges of why he was arrested are there meaning ther eis at least enough to grant him evidence in all those cases.

All of them would help Hulk and she hulk considering Hulk helped saved everyone's lives, actually that gives She hulk a bigger advantage do you remember how she was fired over she having advantage over every jury because she saved them? Well she just needs to bring hulk into the court since he saved everyones lives during endgame.
lmao what??? thats so stupid lol you dont just automatically win a court case by bringing a war hero with you, hes not even relevant to the case
Good luck trying to hide your intentions from She hulks "boyfriend" that can hear everything in miles radius mister Daredevil. Innformation from geniuses? Really? Hulk highly outsmarts Gus and you can had Jarvis to it, an AI.
ok i can understand daredevil but why are you talking about jarvis and the guardians when she has literally never met these characters lol
Battle assumptions means he is on his prime meaning where he has more experience
i don't think like five more episodes of experience would make up for losing a valuable contact like mike. if saul's in his prime, he has mike.

anyways, if outside help is not allowed, saul clears. if outside help is allowed, things get really tough. wong can wipe saul's memories, but that won't stop saul's contacts from telling saul what happened. and if he really needs to, saul can have her sniped in human form. i'd maybe go for incon if outside help is allowed, but i'm leaning towards saul either way

I'm not taking the pro she hulk arguments seriously anymore. Unless OP makes it clear the defendant has conclusive evidence against him, then I vote Saul fra.

Back