• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A stack of legos in the vague shape of a human duels against the Librarian of the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

EmbalmerMaster9000

VS Battles
Retired
Little simpson bloc vs library waifu

21lrgw
D89d8febb4d1b180e3d26cfe3391d7ca

Patchouli and little simpson bloc challenged eachother to a dabbing battle, but it escalated to a fight gone wrong, in the hood, shots fired *2018*

Both using their 5-A variants.

Victory via incapitation.

Both are in character, but are willing to kill.

Neither have knowledge about eachother.

Patchouli has prep to not die of asthma, little simpson bloc has prep time to use buffs and summon minions.

Little simpson bloc has every catalog gear (but he isn't allowed to use his verse soloing loldeletetool because it got removed from his profile due to the fact that he's a complete nerd), Patchouli has her grimoires.

Both start 200 meters from eachother.

Speed equalized so patchouli does not brutalize little simpson bloc because his legs are too small for him to move fast.

QUALITY FIGHTING MUSIC

Little simpson bloc : 6

no soloing verses in the library : 0

Patchouli's stamina is actually not that crappy; she can fight for extended periods of time as seen in EoSD and in fighting games. But its still a noticeable thing, so prolly not for long. But still enough to last a good fight.

How good is Robloxian's danmaku? And although you did say he can use every catalog gear, can he also use the High 5-A ones?

Also, one does not simply KO Patchy. Youkai like her don't really have a need for a brain.

Fllflourine said:
Patchouli's stamina is actually not that crappy; she can fight for extended periods of time as seen in EoSD and in fighting games. But its still a noticeable thing, so prolly not for long. But still enough to last a good fight.
How good is Robloxian's danmaku? And although you did say he can use every catalog gear, can he also use the High 5-A ones?

Also, one does not simply KO Patchy. Youkai like her don't really have a need for a brain.
I meant that the High 5-A ones would have the same damage output as the 5-A ones alongside having access to the normal 5-A ones.

The Robloxian's danmaku isn't as good as Patchouli's, though, things like overseer crossbow can shoot a lot of projectiles, I'll post a few videos alone showing some of the gears' attacks in a bit.

I should probably change it to incapitation, then.

Theglassman12 said:
The LEGO person should take this via more versatile abilities and hax to utilize.
Elaborate, altho I can see Robloxian taking this with Soul Manipulation, his own forcefields, Gravity Manip, BFR (If that counts), Durability Reduction, and Time Manip. Not sure about Petrification and Transmutation, because the body of a youkai does not matter; only the mind/soul, and Power Null, but assuming it works on Patchy, I could see that hindering the magician quite a bit.

Altho Patchy has forcefields of her own, a decent resistance to mind manipulation, great dodging capability (Being a Touhou character alone, and whom is also not fodder warrants this), and that very pesky Low Godly regen.

Hmm............

Blocky boi has loads and loads of ways to blow Patchy to dust, as his durability negating weapons are plentiful, however, that Low Godly regen would definitely be hard to get around. Though the victory is via KO, so it's not going to matter that much. I'd say Blocky Boro's loads of weaponry would give him a big enough advantage to keep blasting her until she can't go on anymore.

It'd be even easier if this was victory by death, as he has a few soul destroying weapons up his sleeve that he could use.

Though the victory is via KO, so it's not going to matter that much. I'd say Blocky Boro's loads of weaponry would give him a big enough advantage to keep blasting her until she can't go on anymore.

Thing is tho, Youkai do not need brains to function, which includes Patchy. Conventional KO'ing is not going to work; attacks that affect the soul/mind however will put her down feasibly.

It'd be even easier if this was victory by death, as he has a few soul destroying weapons up his sleeve that he could use.

Altho said soul weapons do depend; since from what I've read on Robloxian's profile, Patchouli could simply dodge them, unless there is a weapon that can hit her instantly. Homing attack can be blocked by barriers/countered by her own danmaku, but I should say I'm not sure whether or not the homing attack can also phase through magical barriers.

Fllflourine said:
Theglassman12 said:
The LEGO person should take this via more versatile abilities and hax to utilize.
Elaborate, altho I can see Robloxian taking this with Soul Manipulation, his own forcefields, Gravity Manip, BFR (If that counts), Durability Reduction, and Time Manip. Not sure about Petrification and Transmutation, because the body of a youkai does not matter; only the mind/soul, and Power Null, but assuming it works on Patchy, I could see that hindering the magician quite a bit.
Altho Patchy has forcefields of her own, a decent resistance to mind manipulation, great dodging capability (Being a Touhou character alone, and whom is also not fodder warrants this), and that very pesky Low Godly regen.
Testing ingame, Crescendo's homing projectiles pass through the anti-ballistics field (Essentially a forcefield that reflects various projectiles) alongside terrain, so that should likely get rid of the forcefield advantage. You can see the red flame summoned by the player flying downwards after I zoom out at around 0:10.

Shieldprankgonewronginthehood
Shieldprankgonewronginthehood

The Robloxian's portal created via Azure Dragon's Magic Slayer can actually drag projectiles towards it, the projectiles in the video are pulled towards it slowly due to a few connectivity issues, they actually drag towards it faster (About 1.333 times as fast as the player's walking speed, iirc). Given that, it can also act as a shield.

Oofportal
Oofportal

Can we stop pulling "Victory via KO" just to try and ignore the Regenerationn advantage?

I swear someone will try to pull out a Victory via KO on something like Hades. If completely destroying one's brain doesn't do anything to someone, why would hitting it hard just shut them down completely? Especially since Youkai explicitly do NOT need brains.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Can we stop pulling "Victory via KO" just to try and ignore the Regenerationn advantage?
I swear someone will try to pull out a Victory via KO on something like Hades. If completely destroying one's brain doesn't do anything to someone, why would hitting it hard just shut them down completely? Especially since Youkai explicitly do NOT need brains.
Should the "victory via" part be changed or?

I mean you can just say victory via Incapacitation or something. But assuming that the Robloxian can just hit her on the head real hard and Incap her is not gonna work.

I mean you can just say victory via Incapacitation or something. But assuming that the Robloxian can just hit her on the head real hard and Incap her is not gonna work.
Makes sense, editing the original post right now, unless I misinterpreted that.

On an off topic note, somebody should probably illustrate that statement sometime later.

@Zany

Now I can see how Robloxian would take this if the victory conditions were to kill, but you said the victory condition is incap (the OP says KO but Zany said he was going to change it)

How good is that projectile-reel-in portal's range? Because Patchy's offense can cover hundreds of meters.

Flo silly. Death = Incapacitation. Robloxion won't lose because he "accidentally" killed her instead of simply incapacitating her.

Flo silly. Death = Incapacitation. Robloxion won't lose because he "accidentally" killed her instead of simply incapacitating her.
Wew.

I guess I'll cast my vote for Robloxian then.

Fllflourine said:
@Zany
Now I can see how Robloxian would take this if the victory conditions were to kill, but you said the victory condition is incap (the OP says KO but Zany said he was going to change it)

How good is that projectile-reel-in portal's range? Because Patchy's offense can cover hundreds of meters.
Around 15-20 studs (5.34 or 7.11 meters, approximately) around the portal from what I can recall, so in a way, it's like a wall.

Does patchy have any way to negate durability? If not, then Lego Boi can block with Dragonheart Sword & Shield indefinetely, which can easily block against attacks within his durability range and somewhat higher (E.G, shots from a powerful gun that would otherwise kill him in two hits, or weapons such as the Sword of the Unsee - which can instantly kill him). Only thing that matters is if little simpson bloc actually uses it in this fight.

Edit: whoop, fll voted, I shall drop my propaganda stick, now.

Nah, Patchy cant negate durability

Gotta say I cast my vote for Robloxian because Saikou makes absolutely flawless sense here

I just want to say that the picture on the right made me laugh pretty damn hard just now.

Zanybrainy2000 said:
I am super-duper suspicious now.
bro

i need to find somewhere to vent my salt

(not that Robloxian wins; I'm salty for other reasons)

I'll have to vote for lego boi FRA

Since Gilgamesh has a Tier 5 Key, maybe lego boi should pay Gilgamesh a visit for his daily tax

Edit - Seems like someone already made one

Back