• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Psychomaster35 said:
...and yet Patchy instantly time haxes and AP stomps that fight.

Also, I am not making this out of spite. It is for a fun match just because I saw Patchy against High 7-C Strange, so he could have the potential for a higher tier fight.
Wasnt talking to you. I wasn't calling this spite. Sorry if it seemed that way.

Yeah, I legit thought you were talking to psycho. so you could put something like

@Necro: and then type you comment. That might help

If Announcer's plot manipulation does work then inconclusive as it's a who shoots first

If it doesn't then this is a stomp, as Announcer's AP advantage doesn't matter when Patchy's going to be leading with instant win hax

If it doesn't then this is a stomp, as Announcer's AP advantage doesn't matter when Patchy's going to be leading with instant win hax

Sounds pretty voty.

I would say stomp too tbh. But if we are going to do this, since others are voting. Patchys side

You quite literally said if it wasn't a stomp you vote for patchy. Not it is a stomp and your not voting

Again. I'm more For it being a stomp too. I say it's a stomp. But the the other two have voted and it's still being made.

Soupywolf5 said:
If Announcer's plot manipulation does work then inconclusive as it's a who shoots first

I thought I was pretty clear

Oh. Sorry. I misread that. My bad. Well. Regardless. I agree it being a stomp. I just don't want this ending in a tie due to someone voting on it and it still for some reason being counted

Jimboydejuan12 said:
seem comments really Announcer too much use plot instant sell be what could do.

im going voted inconclusive await stand.

Edited contexts what did Annoucer Budget Cuts Like this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWBweJiuLfY
We already talked about that. Selling wouldn't actually work. Patchy counters it. Due to it not actually killing the opponent. It's more so BFR. Removing them from the field by selling them, and Patchy having up to dimensional sized teleportation. His teleport would completely negate any range Announcer has to send him away. So he could easily come back. Less the Budget Cuts prove to have either further range, or that it's something Patchy couldn't get back from. Dimensional travel counters

Back