• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Song of Ice and Fire : Skinchanging Page, The Return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally do not mind such a page being created, as it does not cause any harm. However, @Mr._Bambu seems to disagree.

Does this rule apply for this CRT ?
Minor content revisions

Instances of minor revisions may include changes to one or two characters, if it is just the addition of simple abilities that do not fall into the categories of acausality (except type 1), concept manipulation, abstract existence, plot manipulation, information manipulation, causality manipulation, nonexistent physiology, law manipulation etc. or otherwise could be considered particularly controversial or noteworthy.

• For minor revisions and self-evident revisions, it is sufficient to seek the approval of one staff member with evaluation rights.
  • This guideline is intended to prioritize the review and approval of more significant revisions and to allow for the efficient management of each content revision process. It is important to note that this guideline does not apply to revisions for popular or widely-recognized verses, or to revisions that significantly alter the overall structure or content of a verse.

Last edited:
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I have had to make preparations for my trip abroad. Can you explain what currently needs to be done here please?

I have had to make preparations for my trip abroad. Can you explain what currently needs to be done here please?
You could tag a few staff, if they don't comment, you should just close this thread, seeing that this is going nowhere

Let's wait to see if we receive any input please.

Anyway, I personally do not mind if this verse-specific powers and abilities page is created, but "Magic" implies casting a versatile number of spells and the like, not as more specific skinchanging abilities, so that should probably be removed to avoid misunderstandings.

Well, Magic in itself is just a method to apply about any ability whatsoever (and is relevant when arguing semantics with Power Null, for instance), rather than inherently implying Elemental Manip or the like, for example.

Anyway, I personally do not mind if this verse-specific powers and abilities page is created, but "Magic" implies casting a versatile number of spells and the like, not as more specific skinchanging abilities, so that should probably be removed to avoid misunderstandings.
Well, Magic in itself is just a method to apply about any ability whatsoever (and is relevant when arguing semantics with Power Null, for instance), rather than inherently implying Elemental Manip or the like, for example.
So do I remove magic or not?

Depends on what Ant comments on that topic, he may also just ping some staff instead if he lacks the time to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back