• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A small buff for Palkia hax

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
So, I the Pokedex entries, it talks often about Palkia's control over Spatial dimensions, and it even talks about how it's able to travel to and from there. Given that it's explicitly talking about spatial dimensions most of the time, I'd think it's talking about lower dimensions, given that higher would be controversial speculation that I don't even want to dream about dealing with. So, I was wondering if lower dimensional travel and BFR could be added, as that's pretty decent BFR.

Furthermore, why doesn't Palkia have higher dimensional manipulation?

Not the BFR into lower dimensions. Just parallel ones. Also, evidence coming in the next post.

"Its total control over the boundaries of space enable it to transport itself to faraway places or even other dimensions."

That definitely doesn't sound like it's talking about spatial dimensions.

Pokémon HG/SS: Its total control over the boundaries of space enable it to transport itself to faraway places or even other dimensions.

Pokémon Pearl: It is said to live in a gap in the spatial dimension parallel to ours. It appears in mythology.

Key word in Pearl's is "parallel".

They just call it spatial because Palkia is the space Pokemon, not that it's literally talking about geometric dimensions.

I kinda find that a double standard if you weren't right about parallel, because we've used simple words to upgrade a lot of things before, and this isn't even an upgrade.

Before you say anything, I already agreed that you were right.

Doesn't it do that in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl adventures, Hareta even tags along I think, pretty sure it does this to tell a master ball to piss off essentially.

The real cal howard said:
I kinda find that a double standard if you weren't right about parallel, because we've used simple words to upgrade a lot of things before,
Are we seriously going here again? I mean no offense cal but this argument is getting tireing

Are we seriously going here again? I mean no offense cal but this argument is getting tireing

...I was kidding. Didn't you hear me say that he was right?

I have an...interesting sense of humor (especially after a long day of a full time job and then school and then cleaning a turtle ovo)

I agree with The Everlasting. Perhaps we should close this thread?

I'm not so sure, pretty sure BFR is plausible. I recall him opening a rift in space, moving to the dimensional rift, and even taking someone there in one of the manga.

That should be okay, Cal should be aware of what I'm referring to.

Was it jot stated that Palkia already has BFR listed in its profile?

Back