• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anything stopping Alice from telling Rimuru to eat dirt or something?

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
"Die for me."
does it bybass mid-godly regen cause almighty attacks don`t bybass regen and rimuru has multiple versions of himslef.Rimuru can just use causality manipulation on alice.Alice acausality does not offer protection from causality manipulation

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Massssive inconsusive. Altair has her 10-D immortality which is nice and all, but can't put down imaginary space stuff.
> Altair Has 10-D Immortality

Ó▓á_Ó▓á

Pretty sure Rimuru would need to be able to attack Alice on the physical, spiritual, astral and abstract planes of existence across all points in time just to be able to affect her, even then she can just return from the expanse whenever she wants.

That + Almighty attacks and her Die for me bypass a shitton of resistances.

LukaSolosYourVerse said:
Pretty sure Rimuru would need to be able to attack Alice on the physical, spiritual, astral and abstract planes of existence across all points in time just to be able to affect her, even then she can just return from the expanse whenever she wants.
That + Almighty attacks and her Die for me bypass a shitton of resistances.
As surprising as it may seem, he actually can do that.

There's also the issue of whether Alice herself could take him down, but considering how she's armed with resistance-bypassing death manip that works on abstracts i'm not too concerned.

Back