• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rimuru Tempest vs Bill Cipher

> Bill at 2-A and Rimuru at 2-B.

> Speed is equalized.

Bill Cipher: 1 (Zach)

Rimuru Tempest: 1 (Shadow Warrior)

inconclusive:

GyroNutz said:
Bill probably has some way to incap. Trouble is, that's just one Rimuru
I like both characters in all but seriously Bill's can't win nor incap, GyroNutz.

Nedge1000 said:
I like both characters in all but seriously Bill's can't win nor incap, GyroNutz.
Hence why I said 'just one Rimuru'. And for what it's worth I'm netural on both of these characters

Sound of Infinity said:
Pretty sure PaChi said that 2-A destruction bypasses Mid-Godly or sth like that in Bill vs Khorne thread.
Yet khorne still won, and going by that thread Bill wouldn't destroy the infinite multiverse in character.

Yet khorne still won, and going by that thread Bill wouldn't destroy the infinite multiverse in character.

Going with Rimuru for now. But this seems like a mismatch.

Actually looking at his abilities, i'm now led to believe there is nothing he can do to kill rimuru, this match should definitely end up like khorne.

Bill is not destroying the multiverse. At all. The only thing that would likely do that woud be him running away and removing the laws everywhere, which is also not happening.

He eitehr runs away eventually or simply gets absorbed. Probs a stomp.

(I will make a thread about 2-A too, as his 2-A reasoning is that he is a threat to the multiverse, which firstly doesn't mean he was going to affect all it and secondly could easily be him just removing the laws, not destroying it)

OpMasada said:
Actually looking at his abilities, i'm now led to believe there is nothing he can do to kill rimuru, this match should definitely end up like khorne.
He can only bust the multiverse. But it's not in character for him to do that.

You're talking about High-Godly, which would require High 2-A destruction. Read Bill vs Khorne again.

High 2-A is 5D, a dimensional level above 2-A and 2-B.

However a 2-A needs to be able to bypass Mid-Godly to kill a 2-B with Mid-Godly.

No, because the 4D space would still exist that would allow the 2-B to regenerate. That's like saying a High 3-A can kill a 10-B with Mid-Godly by busting the Earth.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
No, because the 4D space would still exist that would allow the 2-B to regenerate. That's like saying a High 3-A can kill a 10-B with Mid-Godly by busting the Earth.
Because that's true. To bypass that, it requires you High-Godly

Lmao, what are you talking about? Busting the earth is 5-B destruction. We're talking about High 3-A destruction here, which in case would kill a 10-B with Mid-Godly. If the 10-B has High-Godly then it would require 4-D destruction.

Busting the Earth doesn't destroy the concept that allows them to exist nor does it destroy the 4D construct (a universal space-time continuum) that the 3D plane exists within.

I never even said anything about busting the earth bypasses Mid-Godly. What you're saying is completely irrelevant to what I'm trying to say. If you have anything to discuss, bring it to my wall pls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back