• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Parasol Waddle Dee vs Manga Marx. Speed equalized to Waddle Dee's level. Waddle Dee has his parasol, spear and boost orbs. Both are bloodlusted.

Waddle Dee: 5

Marx: 1

Waddle dee render by nibroc rock-da2fjku
Such a small, innocent creature...

MangaMarxtrueform
I, the great Marx, will appeal to the readers through violence!

No character can do that without Kirby's power bestowal with his own empathic manipulation. So Waddle Dee can't mindhax.

Game mechanic is throw a Friend Heart to another being and magically transform into that being.

i think we shouldnt follow Waddle mindhax...and it dont work on bosses, and i think that Marx would be considered a Boss...

Dannysayan said:
Still, that mind hax IS a game machanich...
Did you even play the game? The J.Hearts mindhaxed many beings through multiple planets, Kirby obtained a similar ability after getting hit by one of them, the game describes and demonstrates the ability as morality and empathic hax, and it's able to overwrite Void Soul and MK's own morality hax. This is just BS, honestly.

Kirby71 said:
Doesn't work on bosses because of Game mechanics.
This seems to mean it's because of both gameplay and story (watch at least until 5:45). And I agree with Cal; even though it's a what-if scenario, it's still just an Extra Mode.

Back