• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A single traumenty assassy boi vs your hopes and dreams

What about FP Gil then? I mean, he can basically know everything he needs to know about CA at a glance, even if that amounts to "You're ****** lol"

Not really sure since he's more along the lines of BS resistances then relying on power. Stuff like EA and others don't work, but due to that disability he one shots anwayss. CA also should one shot, so this may just depend which culexus he has to fight. Comes down to skill imo, though CAs do have the advantage of disorient, pain, mindfuckery, being able to go intangible, being nearly invisible, and projectiles.

Lessed haxxed dudes have a better chance, but even then it's dificult to fight something you can't really see, sometimes phases through your attacks, messes with your head, can end you with a touch, blast, or grenade, and maybe has more skill ajd experience than you.

Assuming an Omega minus and top tier skill wise assassin. Will differentiate between combat, which is regular, and assassination, where the CA gets a bunch more advantages due to how the encounter is structured.

Dark Souls: Probably dies to tier 4 PCs and SoC, though can definitely get past the rez and should beat all the others. Assasination, solos.

Magic: The Gathering: Really makes a mess, but I don't think he beats Nicol Bolas either way.

Bloodborne: Should beat everybody either way, as the protag doesn't have the experience and skill of everyone that they kill and as such technically aren't as skilled. Don't you love when the differences between the two systems are nonexistent in game, but matter here?

Berserk (Verse): Should clear

Cthulhu Mythos: Should clear minus 1-A

Darkest Dungeo: Should clear

Destiny: Oryx probably becomes an equivalent to Abaddon here, but they should kill his daughters, a lot of other Hive Gods, lots of Vex, all of the Fallen, and many guardians. Assasination wise Oryx is still probably not going to go too well, as even getting one on to the dreadnaught is very hard, but suffice to say that if the PC was a Culexus assassin the raids would be a lot easier than they are.

Warhammer 40,000: Less haxxed dudes do better, as always. An Eversor or Chapter master has a better chance than Ahzek Ahrima, funnily enough. This is obviously their verse of origin, so just go by canon and say they stop at Abaddon either way.

Salt and Sanctuary: Should clear

Hotline Miami: Should clear

Hollow Knight (Verse): Should clear

The Legend of Zelda: I have no idea, this isn't a verse I'm that knowledgeable on. Maybe I'll argue with Cal about this or something.

Super Smash Bros.: Should clear

DOOM: Should clear

I agree with all of that, but i think that, in an assassination scenario, that CA will give Oryx a pretty hard time, even if he's not able to really win

If I said "Should clear" with no further elaboration, it applies to both scenarios. AS for Oryx, remember that his sisters are the goddeses of CUnning and War, and they never managed it. He built the dreadnaught so Xivu Arath wouldn't be able to just brute force her way into his throne world, and just kinda knew she was going to try it for no real reason. Savathun also tried this before, and Oryx just had really good reactions and killed her first. As he is the top god of the hive excluding the darkness itself, and with hive culture being as it is, assassination attempts are about as commonplace as a hello (They're probably literally equivalent, with hive culture being what it is). He was proud of Alak Hul for trying to kill him and destroying one of his armies, even if he couldn't do much to Oryx himself, because it's a good showing of that hive ambition, strength, and trickery. Oryx was so proud in fact, that he moved Alak Hul to a prison cell near the core of the Dreadnaught, as he saw him as a worthy successor to himself should he fall. That's how far it runs deep culturally, and Oryx with no powers still has billions of years experience fighting against entire species and gods. The PC guardians could be considered equivalent to an assassination scenario here. They had to kill pretty much every other noteworthy hive to dramatically weaken him, had insider knowledge, had 6 of them fight at once, and even then pretty much nobody gets it their first try. CA's unlikely to succeed even in assassination.

Power Rangers might get soloed, but there's a good chance they'll die to Drakkon's High 2-A Environmental Destruction eventually

It wouldn't stop them from getting voided, but I can't remember the imperium ever using these guys against Necrons. Let me look in to iit.

Yobobojojo said:
>Doesn't help at all

Weren't the old ones fodderized simply because the C'Tan didn't have souls?
It was more the fact that the Old Ones are ******* dumb amd didnt fight back

This is one guy, remember. One of the Robot Masters (Probably one of the three that can stop time) will kill them.

Time stop probably isn't working considering how temporal stuff is so inexorably linked to the warp, but conventional weapons and stuff are totally ok, for instance.

From what I remember the Old Ones lost due to the aftereffects of the Warp becoming the Warp, Eldar/Chaos gods and all. Necrons are an issue for Chaos though due to being blanks by default, and Necrons have an equivalent to Culexus Assassins themselves. Robots should (usually, if the verse does something weird it changes) get around most of the issues of a Culexus.

They're still very good fighters even without their power null, and have stuff like intangibility and invisibility, but they shouldn't solo the verse. The invis is probably their biggest boon when fighting robots who don't have to deal with the whole "void in the warp" stuff.

They lose when someone decides enough is enough and carpet bombs their location or something I guess, as their intangibility isn't something they can just leave on indefinitely.

Back