• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A single traumenty assassy boi vs your hopes and dreams

The assassin's eye scans over and eventually makes contact with the boy. He has covered himself in a trench coat, in an attempt to seemingly obscure his identity.

He stands alone, the crowd running happening to run opposite directions from him.

"An obvious trap. He should know better." the assassin thinks to himself, climbing down the building and watching the boy from a nearby alleyway

That just means Joseph gets to strike first with his dura-negation, as well as taking control over said assassins body. All with one punch.

"Even the Assassin's touch is fatal, shredding through conventional matter while simultaneously wiping away every last trace of the victim's soul"

Just die already :p

in all seriousness, even if Joseph has every possible advantage, he punches CA and gets his soul obliterated along with his body

JoJo's is paste compared to Warhammer. Anyhoo.

My favorite verses.

Bloodborne: Probably not considering they fight stuff that also insta-mindhaxes by existing.

Dark Souls: Dunno. They resist mindhax but not that good. They have tier advantage though but I'm gonna say they're insane now.

Dungeons and Dragons: Buddy you ain't shit in this verse, we've got everything.

Sword Art Online: This one is just sad.

Enter the Gungeo: Oof.

OFF: Good luck pal.

DOOM: I mean... alright.

Warcraft: Lesser tiers are dead boyes, the Titans literally eat the Assassin.

Discworld: Go commit die

Doki Doki Literature Club!: They're already crazy and nonexistant.

X.C.O.M: ded boyes

Shovel Knight (verse): ded agen

1: BB and W40K mindhax is probably kinda comparable, but he probably can't kill Oeden or the stronger great old ones, sinc they blitz iirc

2: Makes sense

3: Takes out everything sans the gods, who don't even care about him

4: Yeah

5: But i like ETG.......

6: EoG Batter may be able to do something, but that mindhax tho

7: Doomguy isn't too angry to die apparently

8: Not very knowledgable about WoW, but thats probably true

9: Yes

10: But not to the point of actually straight up killing themselves yet

11: XCOM gets defunded for the 876546748563849698346598536896354th time

12: My childhood cries in the corner

"Not to the point of actually straight up killing themselves"

Clearly my man didn't remember Waifu Material #1 (AKA Yuri).

And yeah. D&D is probably gone except the gods who are then like "welp time to restart boyes".

also yeah that's basically what I figured for Bloodborne

Monika gonna make it through Warhammer stuff, no problem.

Everyone else, probably not, but hey, they weren't gonna make it through the Monika stuff so rip them.

CA vs DDLC

>CA activate Etherium

>Monika enters reality to look for him

>CA pops out of Etherium and destroys her existence, soul and body by touching her

>GG no re

> Monika has existed in nonexistence before

> Monika laughs as the entire universe is destroyed with the assassin inside

Monika just stops existing and erases the universe from nonexistence. Her soul isn't really in question here especially since she is canonically made of data

Mr. Bambu said:
Monika just stops existing and erases the universe from nonexistence. Her soul isn't really in question here especially since she is canonically made of data
thats fair, plus i don't think the Imperium is used to fighting things that can still attack after being EE'd

Yerp.

Sadly pretty much all the verses I've gotten into recently are absolutely one shot.

Except maybe the Time Keeper of Dead Cells, depending on how you take her weird time thing.

well, for me, he may or may not solo most of SCP, since basically everything is called reality warping or magic there

Most, maybe, depends on how you take the 1-B+ stuff and how much of the verse that is.

I can think of a few lower tiers that might not be harmed, like the conceptual wasps.

Mr. Bambu said:
Monika can exist in nonexistence but she can't erase it, just erase regular existence

I didn't say she could, she erases the universe from a position of nonexistence, is what I meant. Guess the wording was weird.

Like she can erase it while she herself is nonexistant.

if his death resist isn't just against Death the being, i don't think CA can kill him without just punchung him and splattering him

His death resist is basically that the avatar within said universe who controls the concept, is unable to affect Carnax with said concept of death.

like i said, even with that, he'll still get splattered on contact with CA, even if it doesn't kill him

Marvel - Stops at high tiers

DC - same as first

Dragon Ball - Most likley clears mabye an angel or GoD might do something

SCP Foundation - same as first

Bleach - clears

One Piece - clears

Naruto - clears

Nanatsu no Taizai - clears

Nasuverse - Might stop at BB or FP Gil

Warhammer 40k - umm

BB and full power Gil would probably be able to stop him, since they both speed blitz and BB is REALLY powerful against humans

Since when did they power null the chaos God's?

I think BB and Gil would probably succumb, though.

Wokistan said:
Since when did they power null the chaos God's?
I think BB and Gil would probably succumb, though.
they couldn't, but they can null/resist everyone below them EoM and Abbadon, although only in reality warping and magic iirc

BB specifically is stupidly effective against humans, since she has the same ability as Tiamat that makes it impossible for humans to disobey here and a bunch of other stuff like erasing a shitton fo concepts easily

No I think hes saying thats where there power null stops anything under thoughs guys are game though. Also thats why I put most likley but I might change it some.

With Abaddon, I find it more likely that he did get nulled and all and just killed them by hitting them until they died. The dude scales above daemon primarchs, easily killed a clone of Horus early on, pretty handily beat Kharn in melee (though Kharn did put up a fight) and has an insane amount of experience. You know how eldrad beat him through his precognition stuff? Consider that in every possibility except the one that happened he would have just been crushed by Abaddon then and there. We don't really know much about how it went though, it was just a memo from the temple basically saying "we sent a bunch for culexuses as this guy and even they failed, we can't afford to waste any more, good luck".

That's only of originating on Earth. Lots of celexuses don't. Also, power nulling daemons in the eye of terror.

No CA could kill Abbadon either way

I coulda sworn that, even though she can specifically do shit to earth like conceptually erasing it, she can still do other stuff to any human

besides, he'll still probably stop at Beast III

Culexuses are probably beyond the ability of BB to do much do, and since she is that powerful she would get a way worse backlash on her mind and all. Dies in what's probably the worst pain she's ever felt. If she's strong enough, she mat just die to their passive presence. Happened to daemons.

Back