• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A single traumenty assassy boi vs your hopes and dreams

yes, and they can null up to the Chaos Gods, EoM and Abbadon the Despoiler

they're basically super-blanks, even non-psykers flip their shit around them, psykers tend to die and daemons get mind-raped out of existence, both physically and in the warp

i dunno, but considering what the Imperium fights, causing that level of mental trauma that quickly is pretty bad

Hmm....

Maybe the Ninjago god tiers like USM could win a fight against them, but that's not nice stuff.

As for SMT, any demon they come across gets annihlated, but Abel punches them and infects them all with resistance negating flies

may have needed to mention this, but i'm pretty sure CA's mind-rape range is the field/range of view for the person affected (it won't affect them if the person can't see them, outside of a certain radius where it just works regardless)

anyways, USM would probably win via time manip if he leads with it, other wise he gets really bad PTSD instantly and gets punted out of existence

that may work, but being punted out of existence via nega-warp blasts, even with equalized speed, isn't survivable by current B.I.G.

just so people know, CA's can resist and power null up to the chaos gods (most likely the High 1-B ones), EoM and Abbadon

EDIT: they can also kinda damage then, but none of them could kill Abbadon so far

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
CIS means DIscord probably won't lead with anything that could hurt CA and gets punted out of existence

CA gets ****** pretty bad tbh

thats fair

probably the same as with The Player

same as above

DragonEmperor23 said:
No
No

Probably, definitely

Mhm

also dxd
Entire cast of all Jojo chapters commit suicide

yah that ain't happening

yes, DEFINITELY

i know nothing about this verse, so i haven no clue

he probably soloes fairly easily, sans some of the better hax which he nulls and punts again

CA has:

-Mind manip powerful enough to quickly cause mental trauma just by being in the vicinity of people (this includes the Imperium, who fight some ****** up stuff)

-Power null/resist only surpassed by EoM, Abbadon and the chaos gods

-super-intangibility

-a bunch of other shit

DragonEmperor23 said:
I don't see resistance to plot manip on the assassin's profile, why would he clear Jojo?
(forgot about Beyond, but i'm not sure how much Beyond would be affected by CA)

Beyond could probs snipe him from another universe. Or use his Miracles to make someone strong enough in another universe to beat CA and then bring that person to CA.

Assassin sneaks up behind Joseph Joestar and slices him to pieces. He thinks to himself and says outloud, synchronized with another voice -

"Job well done!"

The assassin turns around, only to see the back of Joseph Joestar. He immediately kicks into action and slices him into pieces one more time... only to realize that Joseph is made out of glass!

Around now the hitman is thoroughly confused. The Joestar fills him in, "You've figured it out by now, huh? You're in a hall of mirrors, moron!"

Before he can sync out of existance he feels an elbow bump into his side, an energy surging through his body, forcing the assassin to pass out onto the floor.

"All that psychic reading and brain power and you still couldn't outsmart someone like me! Serves you right jackass!" Joseph yells, posing.

CA then fires a nega-warp blast at speeds likely beyond what Joseph can even react to and punts him out of existence, assuming Joseph doesn't kill himself in the mean time

Back