• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A single traumenty assassy boi vs your hopes and dreams

Animus Speculum can negate powers, make him undetectable (mostly at least), adn the speed of warp blasts is unknown (but young Joseph is only Hypersonic+ and CA is FTL combat speed)

EDIT: also, "confused" my ass, regular soldiers deal with that all the time, and these guys deal with the kind of shit thta makes that look like less than nothing

DragonEmperor23 said:
Kars could probably "Understand" as well.
and kill his own soul via copying the Pariah gene, and still be worse than CA since he has equipment that boosts his powers

Also said power negation only applies to psychic, reality warping and magical abilities. It cannot negate the hamon within Joseph.

^ that's right, but anyways:

After getting thrown around for like 5 seconds, the assassin fires what looks like a spatial distortion at the man from point-blank range. In reality, this blast is pure un-reality.

"Good joke old man." the assassin slowly replies as he drops several prepped psyk-out grenades and subconsciously activates his Etherium.

Well

1. Kars's soul has been destroyed before and he just regened it

2. When he "Understands" something, he makes it better than it was previously

3. The copying and understanding are two different things. Kars could look at something and understand that copying it would be a bad idea, so he wouldn't do that.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Well
1. Kars's soul has been destroyed before and he just regened it

2. When he "Understands" something, he makes it better than it was previously

3. The copying and understanding are two different things. Kars could look at something and understand that copying it would be a bad idea, so he wouldn't do that.
1: k

2: doesn't matter, he can't use the powers as well as CA can without the Animus Speculum

3: not sure what this refers to

Hl3 or bust said:
"Good joke old man." the assassin slowly replies as he drops several prepped psyk-out grenades and subconsciously activates his Etherium.
Joseph strikes him in the chest, forcing the assassin to tighten his grip on his own grenade. He then proceeds to throw his coat over his face and run far away.

"Have a taste of your own medicine!"

(i'm fairly certain that psyk-out grenades specifacally don't work on CA's but ok)

With his Etherium activatee, even if his grenades affected him, whey wouldn't hit him and the coat falls right to the floor where he should be. He quickly catches up with Joseph and fires several nega-warp blasts from varying directs before running ahead and waiting for him.

Please stop insulting Swathing.

I already said I do not believe Joseph would win, only that it was possible for him to win. I am illustrating such a way it could happen.

ProfessorLord said:
I already said I do not believe Joseph would win, only that it was possible for him to win. I am illustrating such a way it could happen.
i know, i just honestly feel like this is an interesting situation to work with

I'm not insulting him, I'm comparing what you're doing now to what he was doing intentionally, both times derailing the thread

Hl3 or bust said:
(i'm fairly certain that psyk-out grenades specifacally don't work on CA's but ok)
With his Etherium activates, even if his grenades affected him, whey wouldn't hit him and the caot falls right to the floor where he should be. He quickly catches up with Joseph and fires several nega-warp blasts from varying directs before running ahead and waiting for him.
"I wasn't talking about your grenades, I was talking about MY grenades!"

(You know, the ones he planted on an 8-B Straizo that nearly oblitterated him.)

The building collapses onto the assassin, obscuring his vision. Though he is intangible, the rubble that collapsed onto him prevents him from temporarily seeing where Joseph had ran.

He looks around confused as to where the youth had went. By now there is a crowd gathered around, also annoying the assassin.

(I'd like to point out that the previous hamon should have shut down his organs right about now.)

considering the intelligence the assassins have, i imagine he knew that his organs were ****** the instant it started and knew that Etherium was the only real way to stop it from actually killing him

The assassin looks around, searching for the boy. He spots a shadow and races after it at top speed, prepared to jump into reality for just an instant to touch him and destroy his soul

The assassin spots the familiar looking boy in his overalls, running for dear life amongst a crowd. By now everyone is running away from the destruction and the image of the assassin.

The assassin jumps up to and runs along a nearby building, just out of sight since, even though they can't make out his image, he's still been seen, making sure to keep tabs on where the boy is

THIS IS OUR THREAD NOW!

The crowd is heading towards what seems to be... the subway! If they all get to said train station there's no telling where the boy will be.

Noticing the subway, the assassin speeds ahead and reaches it almost instantly. He fires a nega-warp blast at he subway and it.....disappears? In reality, it still kinda exists, just spatially warped to the point that entering it means getting turned into an infinitly large singularity before being compressed into nothing at the same time. He waits on a neaby building trying to find the boy.

Back