• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know this is kind of over but

I agree especially since how tf does san beat Flowey when he has no soul so wouldn't he only be able to use TK against him if his atks are just Soul based?

I know this is kind of over but

I agree especially since how tf does san beat Flowey when he has no soul so wouldn't he only be able to use TK against him if his atks are just Soul based?
hate to break it you but this CRT didn't affect sans at all. this has been said multiple times through the thread.

Just his magic? KR is just soul poison. sans ignores all armor items regardless how much DEF it gives you.
How does he even hurt flowey???

He has no soul so his TK won't work since it's Soul based Gravity Manip and his other atks are clearly soul based so how does he even win against Flowey consistently

Unless his TK is also physical (but we only see the soul being moved around so I don't think that correlates to physical TK and even then is it even enough to hurt Flowey significantly enough)

the only evidence of it being physical is slamming frisk to walls but that's his SOUL

if we assume his soul it connected to his body when moving during a fight so when Sans does TK, he moves the SOUL which moves the body then wouldn't the SOUL be already gravity affected making the Blue soul pointless?

It also doesn't explain how Flowey is even affected since he has no SOUL

the only evidence of it being physical is slamming frisk to walls but that's his SOUL

if we assume his soul it connected to his body when moving during a fight so when Sans does TK, he moves the SOUL which moves the body then wouldn't the SOUL be already gravity affected making the Blue soul pointless?

It also doesn't explain how Flowey is even affected since he has no SOUL
Hence why once Flowey gets an actual durability rating I'm making a CRT to scale Sans' normal Magic to Flowey's durability

I still think only San's Karma is full Dura Neg

His normal attacks should still be partial imo and scale to Flowers Durability which hopefully is 9-A

Nah sans is the only one effected the rest aren't don't why y'all are trying to make it effect the rest of them
Stop

His normal attacks should still be partial imo and scale to Flowers Durability which hopefully is 9-A
Wrong they hit every frame.
I got tired of arguing, though admittedly the main arguments were scaling his AP not his Durability so that's probably the reason
very weird...

Sans deals constant damage and ignores the invincibility frames with all of his attacks, no matter what you equip or what your armor rating is Sans' damage isn't effected, that's objectively dura neg lol

Sans deals constant damage and ignores the invincibility frames with all of his attacks, no matter what you equip or what your armor rating is Sans' damage isn't effected, that's objectively dura neg lol
Should we try floweys dura 9-A again? The reasoning makes no sense to me

ok so Sans is full dura neg but everyone else is partial right? (besides Chara also being full dura neg but whatever)

How does he even hurt flowey???

He has no soul so his TK won't work since it's Soul based Gravity Manip and his other atks are clearly soul based so how does he even win against Flowey consistently

Unless his TK is also physical (but we only see the soul being moved around so I don't think that correlates to physical TK and even then is it even enough to hurt Flowey significantly enough)
I already solved that question before

Back