• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A shovel girl hunting a deer (5-1-1)

that said kurumi should win she's more expierienced, more intelligent, her reaction time is way beyond bambi's, and she should have better range with her shovel. the only problem is bambi's durability..

well actually can kurumi hurt bambi? he has wall level durability but she only has street level ap.

Bambi´s wall level feats are when he is near to die or being unconscius, from what i´ve seen. So probably baseline Wall level. In the other hand Kurumi easily kills Street level durability zombies, so she´s probably high streel level (roughly 500 jouls), Bambi still is 3 times more durable but able to be damaged.

That´s what i think

So high street level should be a bit less than 7.000 joules. ((Low end+high end) /2). Bambi being 2 times more durable

From what i'm reading,

Bambi FRA

(Omg, is Bambi getting a win on an anime girl?)

Bob8999 said:
that said kurumi should win she's more expierienced, more intelligent, her reaction time is way beyond bambi's, and she should have better range with her shovel.
all bambi has is durability and travel speed, ill vote kurumi

Well, (not deemed decisive as a feat yield but just saying) Kurumi slinging a shovel at mach 0.4 yields 0.75278×0.5×141.973263×141.973263 = 7,586.6701838707 J. A bit lower than Street level+. But the projectile KE model may not be valid as KE yield as ruled by here.

But Bambi survived a gunshot... And is very injured. So the deer tanked a shovel strike and rammed or even pierced Kurumi... Just for it to succumb to the wounds as well.

(Our site says 7.5 x AP difference is sufficient to one-shot by sheer physical attack potency.)

Inconclusive for now.

From what i remember of the movie, Bambi took the shot but he was unable to stand and was very injured. Do you know how many difference should be between AP and Dura in order to not be flinch by the attack?

Aren't deers know to survive car collision? Not 100% of the time but I have definitely seen some get up and run.

Jasonsith said:
Well, (not deemed decisive as a feat yield but just saying) Kurumi slinging a shovel at mach 0.4 yields 0.75278×0.5×141.973263×141.973263 = 7,586.6701838707 J. A bit lower than Street level+. But the projectile KE model may not be valid as KE yield as ruled by here.
But Bambi survived a gunshot... And is very injured. So the deer tanked a shovel strike and rammed or even pierced Kurumi... Just for it to succumb to the wounds as well.

(Our site says 7.5 x AP difference is sufficient to one-shot by sheer physical attack potency.)

Inconclusive for now.
... screw it if Kurumi can defend against zombie hordes I do not see she cannot defeat a deer. (Change my vote or whatever) Kurumi for now.

A deer being hit in the face by a shovel is going to kill it. Regular deers can barely survive gunshots and a weak car crash yet you can still punch them to death; much less beat it up with a shovel.

I do want to say: why does any match with Bambi exist. This reminds me of when the Composite Human fought a regular whale I think this is what most people would consider animal cruelty.

Yeah a deer can definitely screw you up or straight up kill you but dogs can do way worse and if you throw a guy with a gun vs a German shepherd you would be considered completely insane. (Not trying to say anything about the op, just this site in general when it comes to matches like this).

Currently Kurumi's AP is being questioned as if it should only scale to athletes and soldiers wielding a shovel.

But since ordinary people can kill a deer, easier with extended melee weapons, people are still voting Kurumi FRA.

Surviving a gunshot, if it pierced and does serious damage usually has more to do with where it hits you than actual durability.

Anyway, Kurumi should take it fra.

Back