• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think both scale to baseline? Ignited Springtrap doesn’t have the water weakness that Canon Willy does, at least according to the page.
Neither get anything above Street, battle takes place on a beach with Baby Shark in the water and Ignited Springtrap on land (Yes this condition was shamelessly stolen from Shark VS Pig), both want to kill each other
Ignite my b-:
Baby Shark, I am not joking:
Canon Willy destroys:

Last edited:
I am scared

Anyway I don't think Babyshark could bypass Ignited SP's type 2 and 7 immortality and likely Ignited SP's here got more haxes than little old Baby Shark who only got a few haxes. So likely Ignited SP's FRA

So you put a low haxed character with the same AP against another character with no hax??

Back