• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Saiyan Rainbow Dash meets an Equestrian Girl Gohan

Saying the portals can just collapse people like that kind of sounds like your making things up yourself. And what are cracks supposed to signify then? They are holes formed by twilights power

Doesn;t change the fact that the ground exploded and a portal was all that was left. And it wasn;t anything like the portals from before in the air. No swirling edges. Just solid cracks that lead to another world.

Iisdude1 said:
Saying the portals can just collapse people like that kind of sounds like your making things up yourself. And what are cracks supposed to signify then? They are holes formed by twilights power
It's almost as if I'm basing it on what I see happen.

It exploded due to the force of the blast. Seeing it happen in the sky and then only breaking the ground due to power oesn't mean she can use them anyway she can choose, I have explained this

Yes, I'm saying the portals themselves can't just transmute or disintegrate people, she only creates them to get to the other world, and the cracks destroying the space between them is actually a big assumption than what we are shown, the portals appearing and then showing Equestria, the place that midnight is trying to get to

It's not transfiguration. "Turned into a portal" is a figure of speech. It literally isn't when we're literally shown this happen.

She is creating rips, the ground shattering could literally be anything, earth would be really weak and easy to break for midnight, the portals were never fully explained so we can't know for sure what the portals do.

That is why the portals also have bfr, they only work as dimensional gateways. Kefla doesn't resist bfr regardless, so the portals are still a factor

Let me repeat my point, she shattered the ground, and THEN created a portal. She ease using the beams to create portals, you're assuming she can just turn anything into a portal, when she can only create them, the blast happens and then the portal appeared, she blasted a hole in the ground and created a portal, there's nothing else that needs to be explained because that's all we see.

If she were to hit someone with one of her blasts why would the portal kill them instead of simply appearing?

I just felt like I wasn't clear enough in my other posts.

Twilight seems to be a bit stronger as she is already pretty far into low 2-C and one geode alone was able to boost all the elements' power, and being casually stronger than gloriosa, who had all of the geodes.

Back