• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A robot faces a zombie apocalypse survivor (T-600 vs Francis)

To be fair, it is the one with more firepower
True true, i didn't realize it at the time but T600 is absolutely stacked with his standard equipment. Then again in L4D you can just kinda tank grenade launcher explosions all willy nilly so idk how effective it will be.

It should be noted that L4D's profiles are outdated, the 9-B rating for their physical feats and regular guns comes from skull busting which has been lowered to 9-C, the only 9-B stuff in their kit is the grenade launcher, the explosive ammo, and their durability. They're all still accustomed to fighting chargers and tanks who are 9-B, though.
Should I just give Francis an assault rifle?
Sure, I guess, but the auto shotgun seems fine to me.

Cant do that, you can only have 1 primary weapon at a time.

Shit now that you mention it, he shouldn't be able to use the auto shotty and the launcher at the same time

Idk. Francis's dura is really high, being able to take hits from tanks and grenade launcher explosions, but his weapons are comparatively quite weak, dealing 9-C damage, which I guess might eventually wear down T600? Can't really comment on this though, I'm unfamiliar with Terminator as a franchise.

Can't really comment on this though, I'm unfamiliar with Terminator as a franchise.
I mean this one guy doesn't have the same importance as the other main characters do. Besides some H2H combat and gunning down enemies, I don't think there's much to this thing besides what's in its profile

Is it supposed to more or less powerful than the T800? That way I can kinda gauge it's strength based on that.

Oh, T600 is super durable then. Francis is not getting past that with 9-C weaponry and T600 probably guns him down. Imma vote T600.

If you brought back the grenade launcher then I'd genuinely vote inconclusive. Either Francis blows T600 to bits or T600 mows him down and since speed is equalized there's no real way to know which would happen first. Your choice.

If you brought back the grenade launcher then I'd genuinely vote inconclusive. Either Francis blows T600 to bits or T600 mows him down and since speed is equalized there's no real way to know which would happen first. Your choice.
K, rather play this safe

Back