• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A review for Servant stats (Fate franchise)

I feel that Scarlet has a point about Arturia being able to at least withstand some of Heracle's blows. Even if it was just with Prana Bursts, wouldn't she have had to be at least City level+ given the latter's tiering?

KamiYasha said:
The thing about that is that there is a calc that put her at City level durability.
In that calc Ea was being compared to a full powered Excalibur correct?

I don't remember if she used Excalibur there. If she did it, it's most likely that wasn't a full powered one.

KamiYasha said:
I don't remember if she used Excalibur there. If she did it, it's most likely that wasn't a full powered one.
There's no reason for her not to use a full powered one (all the power she's allowed that is). And Gilgamesh's rating with Enuma Elish supports this as well. Also this.

If his Enuma Elish is Small Island level that would mean her armor withstood At least 1000 Megatons for a fraction of a second. Assuming the timeframe is 1/16th of a second (same timeframe used on that calc) that would mean her armor tanked at least 62.5 Megatons. That puts her to At least City level+.

I'm fine with upgrading Artoria and people that scale to her to City level+ for fighting Heracles, but scaling normal Servants to Excalibur is completely absurd. Noble Phantasm ranks and regular parameter ranks are not the same thing.

I'm also fine with upgrading Arturia to City level+, given that she actually could somewhat parry Berserker's blows. Of course, this would scale up anyone scaled to her, which includes a lot of Sabers and Lancers.

Also, I think the calc result for Artoria's dura is because the OBD doesn't actually assume her NP can be High 7-A like us. The results for her NP over there is literally just 7-A, hence her current dura.

So if we apply by what Scarlet said above, it would very well be City+, which would make even more sense of how she was able to divert Heracles blows and such that makes it City+ for her.

So I agree with City+ Arthur and those scaled to her as well.

Since her NP is supposed to be calced again, and her Dura scales from that, would it be better to wait the calc? I mean, there will be some profiles affected by this not only Saber. If the calc yields a different value, there would be a need of changing the profiles again.

Probably so. Like I said tho, NF never accounted for Sabers NP to be like High 7-A like us here. So whatever way Lina does with the new calc(s), it would have to be different than what we scaled Saber from at.

Back