• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A record for our WAM score rating

@9TailAcno

As far as I have understood, it is a combination of visitor statistics and wiki activity.

You know you can just mod the game a bit to can still play in another server, right?

If it´s popular enought, this can happen.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Eventually, google researches for a character will give our Wiki before the series' wiki.
And then stuff like Screwattack, CFC and SethTheProgrammer start bashing our site.

Bobsican said:
Saikou The Lewd King said:
Eventually, google researches for a character will give our Wiki before the series' wiki.
And then stuff like Screwattack, CFC and SethTheProgrammer start bashing our site.
Screwattack wouldn't ever bash our site, we may have different views on how to rate character, but they aren't that kind of people.

At worst they will make some joke about us, like we do about them.

As far as a i know, Runescape is a very old videogame. I only know its about fantasy or something like that, but i didn't expect it to be on top wikia list.

Uninown said:
As far as a i know, Runescape is a very old videogame. I only know its about fantasy or something like that, but i didn't expect it to be on top wikia list.
By all the shit I've seen on the internet, runescape was pretty much like the dungeons and dragons of MMOs- Very popular.

Yes, dungeons and dragons. Thats a better description. The problem is, since it's very old i didn't expect it to be top tier up there. I didn't know people still played it :eyes:

OpMasada said:
Tbh, with the rising increase in vs debaters alongside this site's popularity, we probably should pay more attention to accuracy in profiles and calcs.
We are still trying the best we can to do this, but there are an awful lot of profiles to take care of, so individual changes tend to go slowly.

I hope that we will have some upcoming gradual revisions for I/O, Demonbane, Umineko, Marvel, and the Elder Scrolls though.

Not with that attitude!

Realistic attitude!

Not like its a bad thing, We're both incredible sites

Back