• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Recently revised character vs A Recently revised character

Braking

He/Him
Brainwashed Chronoa used

Mekhane is in his 2-A key

Both are 2-A

Speed equal

Chronoa:
Mekhane:
Incon:

my gut is telling me something will go wrong

yet she does not resist some of his hax
Which are? She can bfr and seal him outside of time, casualty manipulation with passive probability manipulation that works on acausual type 4 beings, DD that works on beings with infinite stamina

Which are? She can bfr and seal him outside of time, casualty manipulation with passive probability manipulation that works on acausual type 4 beings, DD that works on beings with infinite stamina
matter, Law, concept and some others

Mekhane naturally exists outside of time and has those same abilities

Does Chronoa hax have 2-A range instead of only her shockwaves or ki blasts?
Sigh
You know what's the sad part about this...
Mr Old God Titan thing has no resistances whatsoever but I'm pretty sure Weekly will tell me he does

At which point I'd either assume he's lying or someone needs to do a better job updating the profiles

Sigh
You know what's the sad part about this...
Mr Old God Titan thing has no resistances whatsoever but I'm pretty sure Weekly will tell me he does

At which point I'd either assume he's lying or someone needs to do a better job updating the profiles
they need to start to add scans

So what are the wincons here
Dafuq if I know
The Old Egyptian God looking SOAB has no resistances

And God alone knows what he starts with since their are no descriptions on how his Abilities work or how he uses them or what he starts with

As far as im awar Mekhane has no resistances

Thn again i havent read up on mekhane in a long time so maybe he does and im just not awar of them

Thats not the point of what i was asking, i was asking if the dimensional domain has a 2-A range, when did DD affected an infinite multiverse?
Her Passives are Limited only be her Cosmic Awareness
And her Cosmic Awareness allows her to sense things all across History and into Other Histories as well

So yeah I'd say it has the range

I’d say to wait before making Tier 2 SCP matches, since they’re both heavily outdated and also under revisions (like specify of concept manip).

Back