• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Recently revised character vs A Recently revised character

If it isn't a thing, then I won't be surprised if Chronoa can win against Sonic via DD, as long as his first move isn't thought based.

His fate manip just doesn't let him die, that's it. He can be incapped iirc.

Then again, I'm not sure if sealing will work.

I'm talking if she started with normal keysword.

I got confused there for a second, as I recall that she had 2 different types of sealing, no?

One is for the keysword, and the other she seals them in a place 2-A distance away. The latter won't work, but the former probably will, since Sonic doesn't have resistances to sealing.

Okay here's an idea
Why not some other Time God/Diety or something?
Like Ultimecia from Final Fantasy

I'm talking if she started with normal keysword.

I got confused there for a second, as I recall that she had 2 different types of sealing, no?

One is for the keysword, and the other she seals them in a place 2-A distance away. The latter won't work, but the former probably will, since Sonic doesn't have resistances to sealing.
She has four actually

Time Labyrinth sealing which seals him outside if time and erases his presence across time

Power Null via power sealing, she seals his Abilities

Dimension Sealing, can seal him off in a dimension

Eternal Labyrinth/ Labyrinth if Light, which is essentially Time Labyrinth on steroids with sealing resistance negation

A 2-A power null doesn't work on Low 1-Cs due to uncountably infinite difference in stats

+ Sonic's stuff is conceptual type 2
I thought we were only using base

And if I remember correctly his Conceptual stuff is only Erasure and he needs alot of prep to do it via Full Charged Chaos Control

why people makes SCP outdated characthers fights...

whatever, the 2-A is only for AP, Mekhane has Low Complex DT, BFR ain't gonna do shit. Mekhane AP stomps

either way, DBH isn't Infinite Multiverses and more, so nor of Chronoa hax gonna works

and if you say Infinite Multiverses = baseline 2-A, it's wrong because not only doesn't apply to range, but because it's a immpressive feat in SCP foundation, more than destroy one multiverse

Why are you still replying to this thread? it was concluded to wait after the CRT to be passed

Back