• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Raging Berserker vs a Ruthless Conqueror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite being on the site for so long, this berserker hasn't been unleashed and participated in any versus debate. Well, let's change that.

Story: Wyper is relaxing on Skypeia. It has been roughly four months since Skypeia was save from the wrath of Enel by one Blue Sea Pirate Monkey D. Luffy. Everything was peaceful til ships from outer space arrive and started to destroy the place. The enemy ship soon touch down on Upper Yard, with the enemy leader stepping out of his ship.

It was none of other than Vilgax the Conqueror. His goal is none other than to explore this strange planet he found himself in and conqueror it. The only thing stopping him from his first step in conquering Skypeia is one angry native man wielding his Bazooka with the intention burning Vilgax to ashes.

• Speed is Equal.
  • Both are Low 7-C.
  • Range: 30 meters apart
  • SBA everything else

Code:
—-Current Scores—-
Berserker: 7 (The Calaca, Strawboi, Rei Rubro, PlumCrayfish376, ZackMoon1234, Greenshifter, HenryWong122)

Conqueror: 1 (Zamasu Chan)

I think Vilgax is tougher since he survived to 2.7KT while Wyper's Burn Bazooka is 1.9KT, but the difference is negligible and I don't remember how good was Vilgax after the explosion.

That said, Wyper is more versatile than this version of Vilgax, has homecourt advantage, should have good experience to deal with Vilgax, has the mobility, stamina and range advantage. If something goes wrong, Wyper could Reject Dial Vilgax's chest to deal some serious damage and potentially kill him.

Pre-OS Vilgax survived the nuke and since then he got cybernetically enhanced and he can use steroids to boost his power even further, combine that with his hundreds of years of combat experience and him being able to utilize shockwaves to counter the other guy's range advantage. My vote is on the octopus.

Interesting matching. Can't believe that Wyper didn't have a match til now.

Anyway, I vote for Wyper. Reasons being is that while Vilgax is tougher, the difference is not that far where Wyper won't do some damage to the octopus overlord. Can use his Milky Dial to get to higher ground and launch attacks from afar or evade attacks.

And for the shockwaves things that Vilgax can do. I honestly can't remember when he did that but the Reject Dial is basically a amped up Impact Dial, which can cancel out and absorb the impact of an explosio. It won't be too much for Wyper, when push hard, to absorb the shockwave from Vilgax with the Dial.

If Wyper is to ever come up close and personal and use the Reject Dial on Vilgax, then it would seriously injured the overlord no, in fact, Vilgax would be knocked out or even die, since Reject Dial releases everything it absorb and cranks it up by 10x. It has one-shotted everybody that it has been used on. It would have even killed a 7-C character if not for his ability to resurrect his heart.

Wait, was the nuke he got in chapter 1? The same nuke that left him terribly crippled and reduced his options to send mercenaries to get the Omnitrix?

Vilgax not only doesn't have the range you claim but doesn't have shockwaves listed to begin with.

The only thing I can concede is that Vilgax holds more experience, but Wyper has fought and bested precognition users with his arsenal.

The Calaca said:
Wait, was the nuke he got in chapter 1? The same nuke that left him terribly crippled and reduced his options to send mercenaries to get the Omnitrix?

Vilgax not only doesn't have the range you claim but doesn't have shockwaves listed to begin with.

The only thing I can concede is that Vilgax holds more experience, but Wyper has fought and bested precognition users with his arsenal.
No. The nuke base Vilgax survived was at least 10-30 years before Ben found the Omnitrix. So the cybernetic Vilgax scales far above that.

Fair enough, tho the difference is still minimal and Wyper's stamina is monstuous. He's not getting defeated by a guy who's over him by a margin this small.

Diamondhead should maybe scale above Wyper and here (1:33) is Vilgax amping himself and then destroying a President's head with a shockwave and then Diamondhead proceeding to not do any damage to Vilgax with his crystal shards.

@Calaca

Slight issue with what you said. The nuke didn't leave him crppled at all, that was Zylene blowing up the bridge of his ship. Nuke did nothing to him that we know of as in "And Then There Were 10" and "Gwen 10" we see him before the bridge gets hit and he looks just like he did before Max nuked him or wasn't harmed at all prompting him to attack sooner personally, once more with his pre cyborg appearance.

Such shockwave isn't a range advantage. That's the DC of his punches if anything. Plus, Diamondhead not doing damage to Vilgax isn't a proof that Wyper wouldn't do shit since Diamondead's rating comes from Vilgax to begin with. I'm not even sure why he scales at all since he got stomped.

@Anon that's why I asked. It's been a long time since I watched the show.

Yes and that's the reason it isn't mentioned on his profile as shockwave generation or something, but it's still useful to take care off snipers, that or taking Wyper's missile out of mid-air and throwing it back, eventually forcing the other guy in CQC. Diamondhead scales to Kevin 11 who scales to Vilgax and due to the way pre-OS Vilgax (hundreds of years before the nuke tho) is portrayed in the final episode of Ben 10 Omniverse (getting dunked on by Mole-Stache who is one of OV Ben's weakest aliens with a Heatblast amp) without getting to deep into the scaling, seems like OS Diamondhead might be a good match for him or even dominate him. And even is Diamondhead is baseline low-7C, Wyper would be closer to Diamondhead than Vilgax, but he might actually be able to hurt him yes. Who has the lifting strenght advantage btw? Vilgax is 11,223,310 kg.

Destroying the ground isn't combat applicable range at all. If Vilgax can shoot a shockwave without touching an object, then that's range. If he destroys something via physical contact, that's the after effect of his sheer strength and Destructive Capability.

Wyper's missile is fire/heat. Not easy to reflect at all.

Wow, that's a troublesome scaling if I ever saw one. For some reason Diamondhead ends scaling to Vilgax even when the fight proves that he really shouldn't scale at all. His blades were destroyed on contact and Ben almost died if Ghostfreak didn't show up thanks to the Omnitrix.

Want to argue range? Go make a CRT to prove it, because this Vilgax has Extended Melee Range due to size with all things considered. Destroying the head isn't a range feat but an AP one.

Wyper's comparable to Zoro who in the first arc while severely injured was able to overpower Hatcha who has a 5,926,184kg feat with mild effort. This was when Zoro was High 8-C tho, so they should be comparable and judging by the pictures, Vilgax was using his amps to perform the feat.

Yeah the scaling is pretty wonky. Ngl, if it wasn't for DH beating Vilgax in AF, I would have called him being able to fight Kevin an outlier considering Four Arms bullied Kevin's Diamond Head so hard it wasn't even funny.

Yeah, I remember that. Diamondhead shouldn't scale to Four Arms, much less to Vilgax. Just because a longer scaling chain says so doesn't disprove that DH is nothing when compared to Vilgax directly.

I mean I plan to put Base Ben and Way Big in the same tier cause in Omniverse everyone can literally fight everyone. But yeah the scaling is wonky, but I think Diamondhead should still downscale from Vilgax, he's still considered top tier compared to regular aliens.

If you say his range isn't applicable that way then I doubt I'll get it accepted with a CRT, but it was more mentioned as a reminder that he isn't helpless at a range disadvantage.

Didn't know about it being fire/heat, that does make it harder to reflect.

Omniverse was a mistake

Top Tier alien, sure. Scalable to Vilgax? Press X for Doubt. He should scale to the next best feat instead. Because then we have people arguing that Wyper would do shit against Vilgax because Diamondhead couldn't, when that's a terrible equivalency since DH shouldn't scale at all to someone who's so tough that he can't even push him.

It won't be accepted because that's not combat applicable range. It's the aoe of his attacks, so no, he IS helpless at a range disadvantage if he doesn't use weapons, which he doesn't use in-character at this point.

I consulted with one of my friends and apparently Wyper uses an item to deal 10 times the damage back, if he can get it off twice he will likely win. Is it true that he is weaker at higher altitude tho?

Wyper? No. He's native from a Sky Island, where common people get weaker because of the lack of air. Wyper has no such problems like any Sky Island inhabitant.

Greenshifter said:
I consulted with one of my friends and apparently Wyper uses an item to deal 10 times the damage back, if he can get it off twice he will likely win. Is it true that he is weaker at higher altitude tho?
Yes, as mention before I believe, he uses the Reject Dial, which is hidden under the bandage on his hand. He can use it to absorb the impact of attacks, even shockwave explosions and dish them back at 10x the potency. Just one burst was almost able to kill Enel, a 7-C character, if not for his ability to restart his heart after it has stop.

I don't know anything about being weaker at higher altitude thing. How can he be weaker at higher altitude when he have live on Skypeia, a place 10000m above land, for most of his life, if not all of it.

@Calaca Ah ok that was what he was trying to say then, anyways Vilgax got a pretty good AP advantage (the nuke pre-OS apparently almost killed him but his cybernetic enhancements granted him immense strenght), so it's not neglible but Wyper will be able to hurt him and use his range and reject dial to full effect until Vilgax gets upgraded to 7A.

So I change my vote to Wyper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back