• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A quick Infinity Gauntlet revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizio33

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I found this https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.red...fmlr/respect_infinity_gauntlet_marvel_comics/

I think the Infinity Gauntlet should be higher than just 2-A for some reasons. The power of the gauntlet can indeed affect the realm of the Beyonders. If Adam Warlock would have fought the Living Tribunal, it would have destroyed the reality they are. And if I remember correctly, this reality is supposed to have 16 dimensions which is at least 1-B correct me if I'm wrong. (I'm not saying that the IG is equal to the LT i know the gauntlet is less powerful) So, i think the Infinity Guantlet should be 2-A, Posibly High 1-B what do you think?

... We are witholding on Marvel Revisions until much later. Most of the cosmic level beings will be getting massive upgrades to tier 1 , as well as general revisions to keep up with current statements. It's best to catalogue this information on a respect thread or something, and wait until the offical revisions take place sometime in the future.

As of the info, I personally brought this up before and it was rejected. However, times may hvae changed and they may acccept it now .

The Gauntlet may get upgraded later, but as I mentioned earlier, I do not think that this particular image is good proof, given that it contradicts that each Gauntlet was downgraded to only work in a single universe, and that it is possible for regular humans, such as the Ultimates, to reach outside of the multiverse.

It is probably best if I close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back