• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A question regarding a character.

Well, a while ago I did this profile of Sonic.OMT and when I had to add something I just did it, but in this case I'm not sure if what I'm going to add is correct or not. Therefore, I need a little help.

It is said that he merged with his world, and in the game, he himself recognizes that he is the universe. Would this be enough for your game key to be Low 2-C and Omnipresent?

"one night omt began to modify each part of it game, turning it into part of it, becoming something more digital, merging with it and using the sprite of sonic exe as a "physical" form, changing it to how he thought it would look better, in order to execute his experiment".

"I am the universe".

This probably also means that OMT has HDE since it is literally the universe.

More than 100 views and no one responds :'v.
Bots

As for your question.

It seems like that would depend on if whether or not the game world can be defined as its own universe without muddying the waters between being a 2D with 3D powers, or a 3D Entity capable of entering a 4D Space time.

Regardless, there needs to be more detail.

The character is somewhat confusing, in the real world he actually has an unknown power and is an entity made of energy. What it did was merge with the world of a video game of our world, which I have a feeling would be only 10-C from our perception and the real world because it's the digital world of a video game, but I give it a level based on what it demonstrates in the game as we do with various characters that canonically live in a video game, at least for its key within the game world.

The biggest details about this "fusion" with the reality of the game are the statements I said before, and sometimes we see his face in the sky as if it was actually the universe watching us, it's also an explanation of why he always knows where people are in the game world at all times. And it's probably backed up by the fact that he can alter the reality of his world (which they refer to as a universe) to the point of being considered a god. Because of that, I imagined that his real world key might be Unknown, but his game world key might be Low 2-C.

Last edited:
Back