• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A question on joker (persona 5)

can anyone tell me where i can find joker outerversal feats? (I mean in which game)
which game should i play?

Last edited:
can anyone tell me where i can find joker outerversal feats? (I mean in which game)
which game should i play?
There's a crossover Joker in WOTV: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius who probably scales to 1-A stuff

And play P5 royal, PQ2, and P5 Strikers

It's mainly just about looking down the scaling chain. Shin Megami Tensei has various characters with the power of YHVH, which allows them to personify reality beyond existence. In Persona specifically, you have characters that can control planes beyond the concept of dimensions and are the source of existence itself, even capable of rewriting it. I'm pretty sure the scaling chain is lengthy, so I won't give the full thing, but yeah, that's where they scale to.
But that dimensions are R>F?

But that dimensions are R>F?
While no, they are not R>F, they still show the transcendence needed. The Expanse is the best example of this as it was stated by Stephen, a dude that saw the god-tier of the verse so he is reliable, to transcend past, present, and future. With that being said, it was used to send people into alternate timelines and even other points in time. There is even Abaddon saying that it transcends space and time which is, again, backed up by Stephen and many other quotes showing the Expanse being above time and space.

I don't Read that thread is too long. on comicvine i heard that persona 5 cosmology does not connects to shin Megami Tensei cosmology etc. (surely this site has already explained it but I don't want to read a 1 hour of thread) explain to me as persona 5 connects to Shin megami tensei
ps: I have recently started to play persona

(surely this site has already explained it but I don't want to read a 1 hour of thread) explain to me as persona 5 connects to Shin megami tensei

Tl;dr — Multiple characters from the Shin Megami Tensei series appear in the Persona series as major characters, various elements from SMT are referenced in the Persona series, and the Persona series itself branched off of Shin Megami Tensei: if..., a parallel reality to mainline SMT.

I don't Read that thread is too long.
I'd recommend taking the time to read the two CRTs, the cosmology blog, and the verse-specific ability pages. I understand that the documents are rather robust and thorough, but you're essentially asking us to provide you with readily available information with this thread.

explain to me as persona 5 connects to Shin megami tensei
From the "From Shin Megami Tensei to Persona and Back" portion of the cosmology blog:
From start to finish, If... is very much a prim and proper entry of Shin Megami Tensei that takes place in the same overall universe as it, with familiar demons being summoned by the protagonist, and characters from previous games of the series appearing, such as the Neutral Hero from SMT I making an appearance as an optional boss fight, and most importantly, Stephen appearing at the very end of the game.

This is particularly relevant because, as mentioned before, the Persona series was spawned off of this game in the first place, and in fact takes place in the same continuity as it. The player character, Tamaki Uchida, even appears as a supporting character both in Megami Ibunroku Persona (The first game of the series) and Persona 2, the latter of which show her working at the Kuzunoha Detective Agency, which is run by a man directly stated to be Kyouji Kuzunoha, a character from the first Devil Summoner game possessing the body of the local private detective.
If you want more information about how the Devil Summoner series connects to mainline, more information can be found in that section.

-asks for evidence for 1-A persona
-is given the evidence for 1-A persona
-says the evidence is too long

Bruh
well not everyone has the time to read an hour long stuff

I'd recommend taking the time to read the two CRTs, the cosmology blog, and the verse-specific ability pages. I understand that the documents are rather robust and thorough, but you're essentially asking us to provide you with readily available information with this thread.

From the "From Shin Megami Tensei to Persona and Back" portion of the cosmology blog:

If you want more information about how the Devil Summoner series connects to mainline, more information can be found in that section.
I see thx

Last edited:
Back