• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A question of the Wiki - PS Characters

First, Sorry for my english

In English:

Should not they be organized similarly the characters in all the series?

I mean what if it would be more appropriate to organize Tiers characters within each series. Since I have seen some if others do not. And I have also seen that sometimes separáis formats and sometimes you do not lay it to or different wikis.

Example: You have Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball GT when everything could be compiled into one. And in Dragon Ball Tiers you separate the characters from video games and movies. When these could also be placed within the Tiers.

if not understand me. If you do not know what I mean I ask me.

In Spanish:

¿No deberían estar organizados los personajes de forma similar en todas las series?

Me refiero a qué si no ser├¡a m├ís adecuado a organizar por Tiers a los personajes dentro de cada serie. Ya que he visto que algunas si y otras no. Y adem├ís he visto que a veces separais los formatos y otras veces no o lo pone├¡s en distintas wikis.

Ejemplo: Teneís Dragon Ball y Dragon Ball GT cuando todo podría estar compilado en uno solo. Y dentro de Dragon Ball separaís de los Tiers a los personajes de videojuegos y de Películas. Cuando estos se podrían colocar igualmente dentro de las Tiers.

No se s├¡ me entendeis. Si no sabeis a qué me refiero preguntarme.

Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball GT are separate continuities. It would be confusing for visitors if we started to mix the characters and their statistics.

No. DBS is an official part of DBZ continuity.

Antvasima said:
Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball GT are separate continuities. It would be confusing for visitors if we started to mix the characters and their statistics.
In English:

It's not just that. But also what the Tiers. I do not speak specifically of Dragon Ball. Although we discussed:

Then 1-GT in the universe we should not create Buu (Anime Z), and other characters from Dragon Ball based on the anime. That is, the Buu (because it is the easiest example) manga is not as powerful as the anime.

2nd-┬┐Saint Seiya and other series with different universes should not entoncer each have a wiki?

3rd-May it be confusing for some is no justification for it in separate wikis. Simply put text explaining as separate.

4th-Going back to the Tiers and how the characters are classified. They should not all be grouped into tiers in all series. At least the Canon characters. I still hope to see the scale in series like Bleach, Saint Seiya or Toaru. And it is very relioso be seeing if they are not sorted in this way that this character receives this PS and so on. Especially for those who have not read. Sorting by tiers already understood that PS receives lower tiers in certain sections. Just some comfort and aesthetics for all wikis follow the same pattern.

In Spanish:

No es solo eso. Sino lo de las Tiers también. No hablo en espec├¡fico de Dragon Ball. Aunque ya que lo hablamos:

1º-Entonces en el universo de GT no deberiamos crear Buu (Anime Z), y demás personajes de Dragon Ball basandonos en el anime. Es decir, el Buu (porque es el ejemplo mas fácil) del manga no es igual de poderoso que el del anime.

2┬║-┬┐Saint Seiya y otras series con distintos universos no deberian entoncer tener una wiki cada uno?

3┬║-Que sea confuso para algunos no es justificante para ponerlo en wikis separadas. Basta con poner texto explicando en como se separan.

4┬║-Volviendo a lo de las Tiers y como se clasifican los personajes. No deber├¡an todos agruparse en las tiers en todas las series. Al menos los personajes Canon. Aun espero ver la escala en series como Bleach, Saint Seiya o To Aru. Y es muy relioso estar viendo si no estan ordenados de esta forma que este personaje recibe PS de este y as├¡ sucesivamente. Sobretodo para aquellos que no lo han leido. Ordenando por tiers ya se sobreentiende que recibe PS de tiers inferiores en ciertos apartados. Simplemente comodidad y algo de estética para que todas las wikis sigan el mismo patron.

Kkapoios said:
I see what you mean.
Personally i don't find it necessary.
Sorry for my english

Yeah, really it is to do more comfortable and similar the wikis. And if we can do why not? For this reason many secondary characters haven´t wiki

To my previous message:

4th-Going back to the Tiers and how the characters are classified. They should not all be grouped into tiers in all series. At least the Canon characters. I still hope to see the scale in series like Bleach, Saint Seiya or Toaru. And it is very relioso be seeing if they are not sorted in this way that this character receives this PS and so on. Especially for those who have not read. Sorting by tiers already understood that PS receives lower tiers in certain sections. Just some comfort and aesthetics for all wikis follow the same pattern.

4┬║-Volviendo a lo de las Tiers y como se clasifican los personajes. No deber├¡an todos agruparse en las tiers en todas las series. Al menos los personajes Canon. Aun espero ver la escala en series como Bleach, Saint Seiya o To Aru. Y es muy relioso estar viendo si no estan ordenados de esta forma que este personaje recibe PS de este y as├¡ sucesivamente. Sobretodo para aquellos que no lo han leido. Ordenando por tiers ya se sobreentiende que recibe PS de tiers inferiores en ciertos apartados. Simplemente comodidad y algo de estética para que todas las wikis sigan el mismo patron.

Antvasima said:
No. DBS is an official part of DBZ continuity.
Sigma the Terminator of Purple Monsters
wrote:
yep, but, shouldn't we do a page for dbsuper too?because Goku and vegeta's base forms are a lot stronger now

I think that for this should be diferent character Goku "Z" and Goku "Super" similar to Kid Goku

Well, personally I do not particularly care whether or not a verse page categorises the characters by their relative rankings, by name, of by affiliation.

Also, we do not have thd time and energy to go through every single series, just to sort out the characters by power levels. It is not important.

Back