• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A question about which is harder too interact with.

Fiction likes to use Oxymoron's and Paradoxes at times, best you just accept it and try to figure out how it fits into the Wiki's system.

Oh right that thing, still just NEP2 and no it's not above baseline or harder to interact than normal NEP2 before you go that route.

Difference in opinion (despite what some people say the Staff is nowhere close to a hivemind), or what you told me is missing context.

Just lacking Concept isn't quite NEP2, as shown by all the creator deities who made concepts but don't have NEP2, you have to be Nonexistent on a Conceptually level, not just lack but don't even exist as a concept.

Just lacking Concept isn't quite NEP2, as shown by all the creator deities who made concepts but don't have NEP2, you have to be Nonexistent on a Conceptually level, not just lack but don't even exist as a concept.
huh, so basically the west. that makes sense.

so, Existing as a concept that isn't a concept is just AE 1?.............I'm still having trouble comprehending this notion tbh.

Seems that my initial answer was somewhat wrong, by you talking about lacking a Concept I thought you were talking about beings who didn't exist on a conceptual level, but it seems you were more talking about being similar to being described as Soulless but instead involving Concepts. So no neither of the two above involve Nonexistent Physiology then.

Seems that my initial answer was somewhat wrong, by you talking about lacking a Concept I thought you were talking about beings who didn't exist on a conceptual level, but it seems you were more talking about being similar to being described as Soulless but instead involving Concepts. So no neither of the two above involve Nonexistent Physiology then.
It's alright.

Back