• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A question about the size of GOD (One Punch Man)

Can this Picture tell us anything about the size of GOD from OPM? :

7789166-img_20210201_112714.jpg

I mean from what we can see his eyes alone are comparable to the size of the moon, his face alone seems to be much bigger then earth. So can we use this as some kind of evidence and give to GOD possibly Large size type 5 or 6?

Last edited:
If it really is his eyes and he is humanoid, yes.

Average eye diameter is 24 mm, the moon's is 3,474.2 km, the difference is of 144758333.333x

Average human height is 1.7 meters, applying the size difference gives us around 246,090 kms tall

I mean from what we can see his eyes alone are comparable to the size of the moon, his face alone seems to be much bigger then earth. So can we use this as some kind of evidence and give to GOD possibly Large size type 5 or 6?
Nothing really says it's GOD tbh

One could argue God to be 4-A via sheer size, by calling the specks around him to be stars, judging by his most recent physical appearance, where he was seen curled up, however, that scene is still vague in it's own right, as the hole that saitama and the others were looking through debunks GOD being.

As of now, GOD is still a very vague character

I was replying to emirp, also the dude in the right is wearing a submerging suit idk the name, so he is underwater with a giant octopus.

Yeah definitely, is still vague but a giant humanoid being sitting like that in space feels more like a God.

But if you look carefully, it looks like his body is a outline, like, he is made of lines and stuff, and he seems transparent too, so i don't think the stars are small, just behind him.

There seems to be some portal making light on his head, where does it come from? If it is from earth than it debunks him being 4-A since the portal is visible.

Depends on the size of the portal, it is a speck to him, he could get type 2, hell, if the portal is bigger than humans, he could reach type 3 or get close to it.

So it should be type 2, but i think it will be half way to type 3.

Can you pass the page showing them snd the portal so i can try to pixel scale.

You showed "God" and the portal, i mean saitama and co next to the portal.

Basically i'll make lines of pixels in the portal, saitama and god, so i can see what height foes each pixel represent, to find their size.

Like, if saitama is 1.7 meter tall and 100 pixels tall, each pixel is 1.7 cm, so a guy that is 2000 pixels tall will be 34 meters tall

Just a cover picture for the chapter.

Boros was depicted as bigger than the planet in a cover too, so it's definitely not reliable.

Back