• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Question about Certain GoD's

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I think will happen:

Goku and Vegeta will be 2-C by the end of the series.

And the other characters who are 3-A will remain 3-A.

If Super Shenron manages to override Zeno's decision to destroy the Universes them this Zarama dude must have been a big badass.

Anyways...what do we do about Beerus and Champa then???

@Matthew

U6&7 destruction? Afterlifes involved? Vados' statement?

No feat sure, but a statement at least.

Well Sidali891 argues that since the Afterlife and the mortal realm are divided by space time then its destruction would warrant Low 2-C.

Is it acceptable??

I think Daishinkan might be my favorite character due to actual hax.

Also, if the show is following a Christian theme, then GP might be Lucifer :^)

So will there be any upgrades based on this afterlife stuff or left where they are??

I'm personally fine with what you guys decide honestly.

Matthew Schroeder said:
What I think will happen:
Goku and Vegeta will be 2-C by the end of the series.

And the other characters who are 3-A will remain 3-A.
I'm fairly confident Super Shenron will become 2-C as well. At least, if Goku uses him to restore 7 erased universes.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
So will there be any upgrades based on this afterlife stuff or left where they are?? I'm personally fine with what you guys decide honestly.
It's because it's better a thread about that, also this is resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back