• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Question about Certain GoD's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna go ask for more opinions on this because we've been down this road already.

Zen'ō's reasoning is...weird. I was under the impression we used his extremely casual erasure of Infinite Zamasu to show that he was tier 2.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Zen'ō's reasoning is...weird. I was under the impression we used his extremely casual erasure of Infinite Zamasu to show that he was tier 2.
I know right??? Thats why im skeptical of using the afterlifes as evidence though.

From what I know Zen'ō's rating comes from the fact that each universe also has a universe sized afterlife of a separate space-time, to which he can destroy at least 12 of.

No, it isn't High 3-A, it's Low 2-C. Sapce-time is involved, as I said before, and I repeat it again. Destroying multiple afterlifes, or all of them, aka destroying the timeline, is 2-C.

Zen'o strongest attack should be vastly superior to Infinite Zamasu, who affected the universe and spreading into other timelines.

Ryukama said:
From what I know Zen'ō's rating comes from the fact that each universe also has a universe sized afterlife of a separate space-time, to which he can destroy at least 12 of.
Are they separate space-times, though? Future Trunks' timeline contains all 12 universes.

I think complete and extremely casual erasure of a Low 2-C entity still growing in power and influence is way better justification for his rating.

The mortal realm and afterlife are indeed separate from each other. It's just Dragon Ball has weird ass space-times within timelines. They have since Z with pocket realms and dimensions like RoSaT still existing in just one timeline.

Him godstomping Zamasu is also good justification for his rating.

Space Time can be involved in High 3-A. Beerus and Champa did not destroy all of them. And like I said Low 2-C is to destroy all of history not just small parts of it like Beerus and Champa supposedly can. That's why characters like Giorno and Bardock are rated as High 3-A.

Both Dark and Ryu re right . Those are the original reasons for the tier 2-C . However , if we assume the afterlife and Universe 7 'are different space-times, how come Beerus and Goku were affecting it and threatening to destroy it in its totality more than once.Same with Beerus and Champa. If we assume destroying the afterlife and U7 are 2-C.... That opens up a completely separate can of worms. Cause that would assume SSG=2-C

Ryukama said:
The mortal realm and afterlife are indeed separate from each other. It's just Dragon Ball has weird ass space-times within timelines. They have since Z with pocket realms and dimensions like RoSaT still existing in just one timeline.

Him godstomping Zamasu is also good justification for his rating.
But what would this mean for Beerus and Goku whi in their fight where affecting the afterlife?? Or what he is saying of Vados' statement?

How I see it:

3 reasons Zeno could be tier 2.

1. Destroying Infinite Zamasu

2. Destroying an entire timeline

3. Destroying the Afterlifes

Now.

1. Infinite Zamasu was shown to be a part of future U7's spacetime, as he was able to travel through the void made by Future Trunks's time machine to get to the present. Note: If Trunks hadn't done that, everything would've been fine, and nothing would've happened. I hate when people say he spread into other timelines, when that's been proven to be something he can't do alone.

2. Obvious reasons

3. Destroying the afterlife (which Goku and Beerus could've done, as they threatened to destroy U7 entirely. Beerus and Champa would also destroy U6 and U7, but there's a context to it (possibly). If that doesn't mean Zeno would destroy their universes, then it means the power of their fight would transcend not only the afterlife, but the space-times of their respective universes. All universes are contained in a single timeline, but yeah.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Probably because Goku and Beerus were causing damage that was conventional (planets being destroyed, stars going supernova, violent quakes, etc.), whereas Zen'ō just basically said "This world shouldn't exist, anymore" and completely erased that whole timeline, which we can see extends beyond the physical by what it did to Zamasu.

Will the tiers change due to this newfound information though ? Whether it is debunked or not is none of my concern, but I am still somewhat "confused" now that it is office that the afterlife and mortal universe are separate spacetime's, yet Beerus and Goku can affect it and pummel it in a few punches.

I know the void thing was presumed to be assumption. But I would like to rehear it to make sure it is just assumption rather then fact.

I see.

Just going to point out (has no bearing on what you guys decide, just a thought)

If we allow this, how are we going to justify characters like 17, Gohan or Piccolo having a bump in power by an infinite degree? We are having enough trouble getting people to accept these guys as 3-A as is....

I think people just get caught on to the fact that all Dragon Ball Universes share the same timeline to say they are only one universe and thus Low 2-C.

I stopped agreeing with this long ago. For instance, the 9 Worlds in Marvel are 9 Universes which are physically connected through Yggdrasil and time moves simultaneously in all of them. Doesn't mean that each of them doesn't have a universal amount of space-time and that busting the 9 Worlds wouldn't be 2-C.

Well I have to agree with Dragonmasterxyz said. There is also the possibility of it being an outlier but that's up to you guys.

In any ways. If situation calls for it, I'll make a Content Revision for GoDs, and possibly even for Goku...

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Probably because Goku and Beerus were causing damage that was conventional (planets being destroyed, stars going supernova, violent quakes, etc.), whereas Zen'ō just basically said "This world shouldn't exist, anymore" and completely erased that whole timeline, which we can see extends beyond the physical by what it did to Zamasu.
This.

Zeno is 2-C for literally erasing the Multiverse. He fired a Multiversal Hakai, so to speak. Whereas Beerus and Goku would just blow up the universe physically but space and time would still exist.

And in regards to 2-C Goku...

I'm pretty sure that the strongest protagonists will become Tier 2 eventually because of Grand Priest, who is almost undoubtedly more powerful than any form of Zamasu but we just need proof.

Sidali891 said:
In any ways. If situation calls for it, I'll make a Content Revision for GoDs, and possibly even for Goku...
I think that just moving this thread to the content revision board and changing the title might be enough though.

2-C Xenoverse baby ! [Slobbers like a maniac]. . Sorry. That is for another revision on another day.

Matthews example is ... Effective. Even if this were accepted, like Dragon said , this would be very hard to justify.

Here's how I see it. If people are gonna be infuriated with the new changes for Gohan, Piccolo etc... then let it be regarded as only physical matter destruction, for the Goku Beerus clash feat.

As for Beerus and Champa Clash, that should be discussed. This is the reason I made this thread

Of course it would be hard, the series gives such garbage scaling and reasoning. Time to drop DB :^)

Unite My Rice said:
I guarantee you at the end of super, everyone is gonna be 1-A and still have 0 hax lol.
I doubt it (I hope it doesn't happen). But I'd die laughing. lol

Unite My Rice said:
I guarantee you at the end of super, everyone is gonna be 1-A and still have 0 hax lol.
This^

Inb4 Goku beats Zeno and Zeno forgets to use his hax to stomp goku because plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back