• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a question about Arceus

• Where did the whole Arceus having avatars come from?
  • Does Arceus have any other justification for his Omnipresence ability? Since it's only based on a statement that is kind.... Vague
  • While I agree about Arceus being 2-B but just to make sure can anyone post all of Arceus universal - Multiversal feats (from the games, movies, manga)?

1. a statement in one of the games where it is said he is a manifestation of the original one (i think it was heart gold)

There is also how he is abstract and yet can appear physical.

Plus i believe it has been show the same for palkia and dialga, which applies to arceus.

2. It comes from that statement + scaling from the creation trio combined.

1. a statement in one of the games where it is said he is a manifestation of the original one (i think it was heart gold)

There is also how he is abstract and yet can appear physical.

Plus i believe it has been show the same for palkia and dialga, which applies to arceus.

2. It comes from that statement + scaling from the creation trio combined.
I need a very detailed response linked with scans/evidence from the manga, movies, games

You're asking for a lot, but if someone else doesn't do it by the time I get home I might oblige.

For now, Bulbapedia is considered an official source of information on this wiki, and I believe it has scans.

Last edited:
  • Where did the whole Arceus having avatars come from?
It comes from him being a manifestation of the original spirit as someone already said above. Plus, his creations have avatars themselves.
  • Does Arceus have any other justification for his Omnipresence ability? Since it's only based on a statement that is kind.... Vague
His creations, the creation trio, are time and space itself and they’re parts of Arceus
  • While I agree about Arceus being 2-B but just to make sure can anyone post all of Arceus universal - Multiversal feats (from the games, movies, manga)?
This is asking for quite a lot here. Why don’t you just read the page for his justification?

And if you agree with his tier, then idk why your asking this in the first place.

This is asking for quite a lot here. Why don’t you just read the page for his justification?

And if you agree with his tier, then idk why your asking this in the first place
I'm.... Just asking fom more evidence and scans since there are almost 0 scans in Arceus justification page

Back